My Anthem

Friday, April 29, 2016

MATT MONRO cometh wit' 50 songs, learn one every day, you will thank Desi for IT!

VIA this LINK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUPRnDYA6Z4&list=RDQUPRnDYA6Z4

I click to YOuTube for my fave singer to reflect that day's MOOD, I do that every time I surf the Net , and today I emphasise on FRIDAY's CHILD, for if I think I was born on that day, I'm truly blessed!

From lyricsfreak.com:~~~~


Matt Monro – Wednesday's Child Lyrics

Wednesday's child is a child of woe.
Wednesday's child cries alone, I know.
When you smiled, just for me you smiled,
For a while I forgot I was Wednesday's child.

Friday's child wins at love, they say.
In your arms Friday was my day.

Now you're gone, well I should have known,
I am Wednesday's child, born to be alone.

Now you're gone, well I should have known,
I am Wednesday's child, born to be alone.

Wednesday's child, born to be alone. 
 
 
Songwriters: DAVID, MACK/BARRY, JOHN
Wednesday's Child lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

DESIDERATA: As I wrote on Monday, I ENJOY Matt Monro's songs for his EXQUISITE ENUNCIATION, and by memorising the lyics as you sing-along-with Matt (YES, v v are on First Nama basis....) your proficiency will rise and rise, and One Fine Day, you will hit the roof. Just don't do it at Furong's Butterfry Varrey karaoke centre, you don't wanna shorten this ckoboi and his matey Kbois&kgals' lives, do you! 

Don't ever be wicked, that's the musical for another die.

Today, let's awe Make Peace, Make Love
Leave the War to the Politikuses! 
God save us awe from 'em/damned all! ~~ Amen
LyricFind



No comments: