My Anthem

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Desi admits he's sometimes a Flighty WritHer, a DieDreAmer2

So when I need to get out the "Here out of Hell"! translated in Desi's downtimes, e'en in the dietimes, especially without those (ERRATA: that....) shiny thingy they call a dime, rime wit' thine! ~~ I will sing to meself:

"Fly Me to the Moon"

Here/hear's Matt MO(o)nro's version via:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYnAe6XTjic&list=RDQUPRnDYA6Z4&index=3

From musixmatch.com:~~~

Fly Me to the Moon 

Matt Monro

Last update on October 2, 2014

Fly me to the moon 
Let me play among the stars 
Let me see what spring is like 
On Jupiter and Mars 

 In other words, hold my hand 
In other words, baby kiss me 
 Fill my heart with song 
and let me sing for evermore 
you are all I long for 
all I worship and adore 

In other words, please be true 
In other words, I love you 

(----- instrumental break ----) 

Fill my heart with song
 let me sing for evermore 
you are all I long for 
all I worship and adore 
In other words, please be true
 In other words, In other words
 I... I love... I love you!

No comments: