My Anthem

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

The Madness Season Officially Starts TODAY!

A fellow Malaysian SDR LEE MK sms-ed me at 11:44:25  "Parliament dissolved. Get ready to destroy BN!"

Well, you know where my mateys and my political affiliations lie, and we don't apologise for this "leaning".
There are certain parties/individuals who urge that we should be NEUTRAL. Let me state from the start that IN POLITICS, THERE IS NO ROOM FOR FENCE-SITTERS. If for grownups in the twilight of their years, assuming they wer born before our nation's birth on August 31, 1957, THEY HAVE TASTED 12 General Elections. If after 56 years of acquainting with first the Alliance, then the Barisan Nasional, they still remain neutral/fencesitters, then I only can pity them DON'T YOU MAKE USE OF THY GOD-GIFTED UNIQUE MIND?


For first-timers like those 21-24 years bracket, being Voters for the First time, I won't blame them for still weighing their options -- these YOUNG ONES might not have made up their mind to vote BN or the alternative coalition, that is, PAKATAN RAKYAT. It's OK, you learn from EXPERIENCE. When I wrote my post Yesterday -- when all our troubles seem'd so far away! -- I was convinced that incumbent PM Najib Tun Razak wouldtake the 12th Parilament to its full term. Now the announcement had been made -- I heard it on radion some 15minutes ago on driivng home to rush this FIST MADNURSE SEASON popst! NURSE 4ness is because all of us infected by the madness bug need some tender care and share to sustain the season UNTIL HOPEFULLY WE REPLACE THE BN government with the obvious only alternative Malaysians have after 55/56 years! We had seen almost 1-1/2years of UNOFFICIAL CAMPAIGNING FOR GE13, and this long foretaste fortells this is going to be the DIRTIEST CAMPAIGN EVER. Because so much is at stake for the TWO TOWERING PROTAGONISTS -- Caretaker PM Najib and his arch nemesis PM-in-waiting ANWAR IBRAHIM.Some sceptics hear -- fans of of Desi -- claim that TUN DR MAHATHIR MOHAMAD is Anwar's chief nemesis, and who am I to argue?

I will stop here as it just started to rain, and you know-lah, I have a lunch appointment with some PENYOKONG who gift me free meals ON CONDITION I UPDATE THE< ON POLITICS. So there is sometimes some free lunches during the durian -- oops, Madness/GENERAL ELECTIONS -- season. And churchmousey writHers like Desi won't complain eh! De Miang CONner anywan kambing?

No comments: