My Anthem

Sunday, December 14, 2008

ignorance is bliss, SOME times

OR should it be SUM times?

The latter means if you add up all the outcomes of knowing, one would have been better off (YES, conclusion with hindsight!) NOT KNOWING FROM THE VERY BEGINNING.

Citing examples, maybe extreme, perhaps not. MAYhaps I don't really know for sure!

I've changed my mind numbering the examples, because Yes, "Ignorace is bliss" appliies.

Maybe I should not have written this post.

Desi sings C&W some times. Hank Williams, Jim Reeves -- maybe myGOoDfriend DJ Blogger Sdr Din Merican, can help me list the Others, then we'll go to San Francisco -- or should it be Tennysee? -- to singAlong wit' my fave duo ...(hint: dare's a Faith hear!:) I'm not telling, Cos I'm sacred (I know I misspelt "scared", but I'm leaving as it is...) you would steal her from Desi!

Now imagine you waltzng with DOLLY PARTON
and Desi belting you!


How many arms have held you
And hated to let you go
How many, how many I wonder
But I really don't want to know


And how many lips have kissed you
And set your soul aglow
How many, how many I wonder
But I really don't want to know


So always make me wonder
And always make me guess
Even if I ask you
Darlin', don't confess


No you just let that remain your secret
'Cause darlin' I do love you so
How many, how many I wonder
But I really don't want to know


How many, how many I wonder
But I really don't want to know

2 comments:

sweetspirits said...

I think if a person really loves sum1
they don't want to know .
But will wonder of course , because humans are as curious as cats :) meow

chong y l said...

this cat is knot from catsville,I no.:) My response: I am a MCPIG from Furong! Oink, oink