My Anthem

Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Silence of the Sheepish MSM!

I read about Raja Petra Kamarudin's Statutory Declaration late last night, almost the graveyard shift hour, and I heard The Earth Move, like CAROLE KING did, right UNDER MY FEET.

I don't know if the four new ("Sei" in Kantois and youd better ask thy chinoserie mates what it means, I ain't language sexpert!) Protagonists in the Altantuya saga uncovered by the SD (Statutory Declaration-lah!,you Ignoramus keep on asking...) also felt the earth move.

But I think ALL THE MSM EDITORS WERE SLEEPING ON THEIR JOBS last night!

I checked almost ALL the newspapers at BF through lunch through dinner time,Eng;ish, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia -- it's all silence of the lambs. SHEEPISH MSM!

I checked also one GEIC's Blog -- ALL QUIET ON THE MOUSEY FRONT! -- hey, Wong CW, this is the earth-shateering news event of the week, man, even maybe of the year 2008!
Oh, I hear you owe the BN_UMNO fellas the 'double Datuksheep' ... SOUL'D OUT.

4 comments:

mindful mariner said...

The MSM have no balls that's for sure!
This is akin to the latest name, which I heard recently, for plain 'roti canai' which is "roti pak lah" (tiada telur).

In case any readers don't understand, in the Malay language testicles, which in English are commonly called balls, are called 'telur' (eggs)

The Ancient Mariner said...

"roti pak lah". Thats a good one.

Now why didnt I think of that.

Donplaypuks® said...

Desi

This is Sunday and absolutely not a peep about RPK's SDL in NST or STAR!!

WTF? Self censorship is 1 thing, but this is crazy.

If this were anywhere else in the world they'd be hounding Rosmah & Najib. Here it's all too cool.

From a legal point, they will have to call RPK to testify at Atuya trial. Otw, it will be perceived, if it isn't oreddy, that d 2 guys on trial are patsies with whom a deal's been done.

This is even more explosive than the 'o confidence' vote issue, yet MSM all 'sleeping'.

chong y l said...

dear close buddies MM, AM & DPP:
i just sighted Monday morning at a coffee shop (can't afford akopi besides my tehtari!)the Star carrying FINALLY the news break of more than 48 hours old.

Badder late than never, so I will UPDATE this Post with the MSM take/misstake? -- Desi @11.45AM June 23, 2008