My Anthem

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Even the MSM is capable of CHANGE!

I commented at mGf Bernard Khoo's zorro-zorro-unmasked.blogspot.com -- I have to butter him UP a byte as he co-chairs wit' Desi at BUM2008. If you Ignoramus has to ask what BUM2008 is, please be an obedient reader, go now "click" on that nice Poster that our house-artist mob1900 spent midnight hours designing JUST4YOU! Just add that Chris Chew was enhanced wit' de besta tehatarik from Haridas aka hari-hari does it from Furong, which is Chinese name for Seremban,made famous by our first astronut, achieved in collaboration -- or cooption and copulation thrown in?-- with the Russain money-making space agency. Minta maaf, I digress. One goode reason why you must take up Blogging, you can Digress anytime, anywhere, but knot at Desi's, that's my terrortry! Even Khir Toyo has followed suit! No, he didn't file any suit against RPK, nyet -- he started a Blog!

Okay, lazy way out, I reprised my comment put dare several hours ago just to make known to my rickety chair I'm still around as a desk-bound newshound:

"Anonymous said...
Sdr Zorro:What globalisation does to countries economic systems opening up, the CHANGED political environs in a large -- or the majority -- sectionof NegaraKu will force theMSM to also change, maybe slowly, but they don';t have a choice if they are to survive the free market place.--DesiHOPE springs eternal in this Journalist's heart -- solet's give my brethren in MSM a chance for reform, Okay, because I know the 4th estaters in the main are passinate about this VVe Bloggers force them into a corner -- RED? -- from our blue or yellow ones, let's wait n see. Miss Patience is also Mr/Ms Virtuous:)
April 2, 2008 11:10 AM"

I seek zorro's indulgence in forgetting to sign off as Desi, knottyaSsusual, hence led off as Anonymous, , which is my blog signature just like As Always, Bernard.

Anyway, hear's evidence of the CHANGE I was talking about:

All the newspapers -- including NST! isn't that transcendental? --frontpaged PAKATAN RAKYAT! with Sdr Anwar Ibrahim as centrepiece. Sdr Zorro -- this BIG word, "transcendental" -- is it rightly used in this context? If I used it wrongly, I'm prepared, like a GalGuide, stand in that church corner in Ipoh where another mGf Helen -- homing at allofhelen.blogspot.com -- will gift me past&PRESENTries...:):) I add another layer of butter2!

Please note I'm ***PR-ing Helen not out of 100% ALTRUISM -- yeah, another BIG word, I'm feeling all puffed up todae! -- as she designed that BUM2008 banner. Hey, look up there -- it'snot a bird, it's not a plane, it's not Superman! It's blardy Bummers from NegaraKu staging a May Day Rally cometh First of May. When Helen was small, and Christmas trees were tall...
*** From todie, Desi will be using this acronym PR lots -- do you C WHY? No, why so dim some wan? PR is Paktan Rakyat-lah. Even wit' one eeyyee closed, the former MP for Jasin, could see the Red, Blue and Yellow colours of PR -- is there some GREEN, ah?

So I'm urging my fellow Bloggers out here to give the residents of the Fourth Estate a chance to CHANGE-lah! I have a soft spot for some of them -- like R Nadeswaran our Citizen Voiz of theSun, and mGf BMartin of Star-Metro -- they really try to do the best they can, under very challenging environs. But the environment has CHANGED, yes/no/mayhaps?

I have said several times that Malaysia, like Australia, is a Lucky Country. So like mateys down under, we must give our fellow citizens, even earning B&B at the MSM, a fair-dinkum chance...WRITE4CHANGE!

UPDATEd @12.47PM,cos Desi wants to UPlift thy mind which somedimes stays too comfy enjoying pastries without the icing. Raja Petra Kamatudin provides that ICE-sing! Go read malaysia-today.net's "Elementary, My Dear Watson" dated March 31, 2008.

Just a quote as APpetiser before lunch, knot SpecialBrunch:(:

"To say that the Malays would never reach the level of the Robert Kuoks, Queks and Tan Chin Tuans without the help of the NEP is an insult to the Malays. I, for one, believe I can make it with or without the NEP. To say I am who I am because of the NEP and that I would be nothing if not for the NEP is a great insult and I take it as an insult. I believe that without the NEP and without the unfair advantage given to the Umnoputeras there would be no ‘ceiling’ above my head and the sky would be my limit."

No comments: