My Anthem

Thursday, April 17, 2008

A BUM-my Lunch Wit' Wan Mariner & another 1 in Absentia!

Yesterday -- when all my troubles seemed so far away -- my ancient friendly mariner Capt Yusof eh came ashore to have a VK-tion at Lingam's in Paul Street, no, not at Laka kita-Tipu-pura or somethin'; being samy and retired, VVee can't afford wan! Another mariner always mindful of his "floating ship"compared with another "sinking" wan, was awesomely on both our minds, as VVe chomped away at the bestA kambing in the small A*'hole of Furong. Where all the nicest burung fly, sum small poor wans land up in the poorrich pot! The chinoserie with their funny sense of humour call it "chook", which can also mean "Catch", which in the ltd ingeeris that I know after mixing wit' one ex-MB -- no, not NS, Selnagor-lah, the most advanced state wit' many affairs! -- means "chicken". At night, some locals call it Ayam! But now that a Britisher named Sofar Yusof -- not related to my aforesaid mariner -- has joined these ranks, it has acquired Hi-IQ status. I ars'd Ancient Mariner if he could write me a cheque for 1,000 pounds, he replied he weighs in at 200 -- so another 800 to wait. Sterlling mate thou art, and I had to pay for runch. (Defined: a quick lunch made on the run on pocket empty!:)

Anyway, Capt and Desi ate three helpings of Lingam's kambing -- the extra was on b-1/2 of the wanresiding, or re-cycling, or sailing, watever! -- at promptus.blogspot.com!

I left a A*note that I would be stealing his menu, or woman-u! Viva:)

Arsicons
Now hear this!
Emoticons, or Smileys, are commonplace these days, you know the ones-
;-] :-( : -) :-D :-o etc.
Now here are some arsicons which you can used as expressions, or to refer to those people to whom they may be appropriate. Given the increasing numbers of arseholes evident these days, these 'arsicons' may be useful as abbreviations and foot notes in SMS text messages, email, etc.
An Assortment of 'Arsicons'

Here are some "ARSICONS" (Desi ~~ I think this Capt Karim left ooouch a "e", did he?:(
(_!_) is an arse
(__!__) is a fat arse
(!) is a tight arse
(_*_) is a sore arse
{_!_} is a swishy arse
(_o_) is an arse that's been around
(_x_) is kiss my arse
(_X_) is leave my arse alone
(_zzz_) is a tired arse
(_E=mc2_) is a smart arse
(_$_) is money coming out of his arse
(_?_) is a dumb arse
(_U_) is 'You arse'
(_Q_) is 'couldn't give a rat's arse'
(_Oui_) is Arsenal

You could perhaps add them to your sms texts, emails, etc., as e-moons!
e.g. of usage:-
'I (_Q_) what you do with them!'
Dramatis personae
- Characters of the play
Posted by mindful mariner at 00:05 1 comments
Labels:

As "2nd matey comment", Desi left this on the sandy shore:
"I'm stealing this in BROAD --(__!__) is a fat arse -- daylight!:)--Desi

No comments: