My Anthem

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Howsy asks Desi to say a few words...

Yeah, Desi's a man of few words. What an irony! Or izzit silvery? Platinumoney?

When I woke up this wedNURSEdae moUrn feeling fine;
then this piece of bad nu'es hit Desi on the head of mine~~

"Howsy said...
Loktor Mave's quitting blogging!!! Say a few words to stop him from doing that!

12:46 AM "

First thing I did was to get It from Da Horse's mouth, and it's indeed true.
The horst@maverickysm.blogspot.com aka Cakap Tak Serupa Bikin -- I have categorised him along with Sharir Samad MP for Johor Baru as da mavericks -- has been on my dietician's recommended list at BF, so I may now become more deprived with each passing day. I wanted to write 'die', Oz style, but this is too serious a topic tis morn to indulge myself.

So this is a special FEW WORDS to mGf mave sm, also an esteemed essayists who responded to my first call (to him as two Merdeka Days ago, we had not corresponded) for sharing Merdeka Day thoughts even though we have yet to meet up in person. But I seem to know you better than many people I meet daily, even for decades now. They call It chemistry. I call it soul-matey in wavelengths. Wave also rhymes with Mave, See the fun-D in cyber-space? I can even pull your legs without hurting/hearding. Hairy, scary, blardy housey...Mary, Eat, Drik and Be Merry, quite contrary.

But mGf, you cited some good reasons why you need to put up the DO NOT DISTURB sign.
This I can understand, partially, fully or wisely, foolly. But as a fellow writHer, I know you will be back because the word "hiatus" was mentioned by thee in closing.

"Hiatus" is a common enough inter:lude that Bloggers engage in to breakaway from it all. We all need such re-energising breaks. I had taken a few myself. So also fellow Bloggers like AM, Helen, and FAshionista. (I instantly recall fe-mails only because somehow they connect with Desi in cyber-frequency, which is another way to describe compatible cyber-wavelength, except frequency doesn't rhyme with Mave, but it does with Desi.

Now, where was I? Oh yes, a few words, and indeed,
"Words are all I have
To take your heart away..."


When I read Mave's from-the-heart message today his RAT-ionale, mousey-one also can!I can emphatise~~~~~~~

"I would had blog for 3 years by November 2006. I truly enjoy writing at CTSB; that's had always being my passion in life - writing essays. I had written many thesis, articles, and essays but yet to publish a book which I intended, maybe, in later years. The contents are half finish but finding it difficult to finish bcos of time...no time as of now. I had tried to write a book on project management in construction industry, a book on Money and a book on Quality Management.... all half-past-six (unfinished) bcos ...no sponsor/publisher yet.

Time passed fast..."

Had Desi arrived at That CROSSroads, he would have made a similar decision.
I too missed one DEADLine for my first own book last month (September promise to some ER miss'd, Miss Patience is a Virtue, remember! That's not a Q, rhetorical or non-, it's an XXclamation!)

Back from digression (a privilege for Bloggers to A-buse which Mave would miss by going away ...not for good please!), may I add that indeed I concur with Mave unreservedly that

TIME PASSED FAST, when you're enjoying a journey. With fellow travellers you deem as friends. Hence, I believe, it's a matter of Time when you hop back onto the train at the sext, oops, next stop. WE await with anticipation.

1 comment:

Maverick SM said...

Thank you DEsi for the citation. I truly appreciate. Like the haze, CTSB is smoked and smoged.