My Anthem

Monday, May 07, 2012

RPK, you are STILL a Liar and a Coward!

I have stopped reading m2day for a few years now, especially after I faced-off with the fugitive blogger-owner living the high life in London; but sometimes secondary or third parties would bring Desi's attention to his current articles/fiction where he had mentioned Desi-Y:L Chong as part of a PKR complot against him. Yesterday a close BUMmer kaki told me that the devil-in-disguise has again cited my name, alongside Malaysian Chronicle and its editor Ms Wong Choon Mei. Mores seriously RPK continued with a sin in Islam greater than murder -- committing SLANDER (Membuat Fitnah) and character-assasination against an MP YB Tian Chua of Batu.


Let me go on record that I was a card-carrying member in PKR from January 2005; had also been a member in DAP the previous decades.

I DON'T OFFER any apologies for facing-off with the privileged blogger hydeing up in luxury living when I beg to differ with him strongly ON THE ISSUES, but now since he has been a BANKRUPT, he cares two hoots about DEFAMING PKR leaders with whom he once marched alongside to topple the evil BN-UMNO regime. YES, we have been told for several years by RPK's statutory declaration that his well-informed sources claimed that ROSMAH MANSOR was at the scene of where Mongolian beauty-translator Altantuya Shaariibuu was murdered. Conveniently, years later, RPK spun a story ala-Arabian Nights that is to the effect:  "No, it is not possible for a woman to go into the jungle in the middle of the night!"

Then the famous/notorious RPK gave a new meaning to the word GO-STAN by appearing on TV3 on the one hand saying he's still fighting for Change and a Better Malaysia, yet he constantly and viciously attacks Opposition Leader Anwar Ibrahim just before the Sarawak State Electons, and again on various mainstream media on New Year's Day 2012, focusing on all the weaknesses of Anwar again and PKR in general. Do you think I was surprised? Well, read my article which led to his (RPK's) Declaration of War, and my calling him "a Liar and a Coward", the latter piece which drew no reaction at all from the "great RPK", a term coined aptly by MChronicle!

I would only reprise TWO OF MY POSTS later which are relevant to preliminary rebutting RPK's latest writing titled Episode 30: A declaration of war,which I won't dignity with full reproduction, but if you think it worthw'ile, go to this LINK:

http://malaysia-today.net/mtcolumns/49169-episode-30-a-declaration-of-war

****************************************************
Let me first reproduce the THREE (3) "segments" in RPK's piece which I would comment on:

(1) So, Malaysia Chronicle a.k.a. Suara Tian Chua, do we continue? What more shall we talk about? Shall we talk about how Desi YL Chong was rejected by Malaysiakini and Free Malaysia Today before he joined Malaysia Chronicle to become a member of Tian Chua’s team? Shall we talk about how Wong Choon Mei was sacked from Malaysiakini for misconduct before she joined Malaysia Chronicle to become a member of Tian Chua’s team?


(2) Malaysia Chronicle, a.k.a. Suara Tian Chua, is basically Desi YL Chong, Wong Choon Mei and Tian Chua. This is the Chinese mafia in PKR that I talked about in an earlier article. Even DAP does not like this Chinese gang and many a conflict between DAP and PKR since 1999 was because of this PKR Chinese mafia. In fact, the DAP people just hate the PKR Chinese mafia and would rather negotiate with the Malays in PKR than with this Chinese gang. 

and
(3) Shall we talk about the people Tian Chua sent to Korea for training on how to organise demonstrations so that the Bersih rallies can be turned into violent demonstrations like in Korea?
*******************************************************************************


My rebuttals to the three points follow, --only where as far as YL Chong, the journalist in me, and as Desiderata, the BUMmer in me, normally signed off as "knottyaSsusual:) is concerned -- and my assessment of what FICTION RPK is continuing to churn out copiously after he was "turned over", -- for how much USD, pound sterling or RM (also short for Rosmah, what a coincidence in Malaysian history eh!):



* (1) Firstly, let me reiterate that I have been a freelance journalist-blogger for the past ten years; yes, I have been an Editorial Consulatant prior to that period at Malaysiakini.com as its first News Edotor. Yes, I served as Consultant Editor in the first five monsths at freemalaysiatoady.com from its gestation period into first three months. But I also had served at two other online sites, for more than a year each at klsetracker.com and as inaugural news editor at cpiasia.net, for which I had given my best and I leave it to my peers who served with me to judge my record, NOT OUTSIDERS LIKE RPK AND HIS HARDCORE FANS (naming a few, Harris Ibrahim, Zorro, whisperer....I will add on more later, so Pateince OK!:)WHO RESORT OFTEN TO FOUR-LETTER RPK's  ROYAL&HALFBREEDLOUDMOUTH VOCAB LEARNT IN THE U.K. PUBS and OTHER DARK HOUSES OF PLEASURE TO CURSE AND SWEAR when they can't win a debate via reason and rational discourse.

** (2) I had also told off RPKT that I am neither a shareholder or staff at Malaysia Chronicle, and the editor herself ahd put the record straight which RPK himself picked up for publication at m2day. However, may I just add YES, I AM A PROUD CONTRIBUTOR as a freeance journalist to MChronicle, SO WHAT? Digressing a bit/byte -- which is a Blogger's privilege to abuse, so why don't you get on board? --I  think Malaysia is STILL A FREE WORLD IN CYBER-SPACE, thanks to ex-PM Dr Mahathir Mohamad's MSC and its Bill of Guarantee ensuring NO CENSORSHIP OF THE INTERNET and that bungkling olde fool of Minister of Information and Communications and Culture who tries very hard to breach to please his UMNO he's beholden to and that Omnipotent Master-you-know-who!

"Me a Chinese mafia member, along with Choon Mei and Tian Chua, Yang Mulia RPK?" - RPK, thou giveth Desi too much credit, but I don't get that sort of credit you get as a turn-around sexpert. YES, you read right! --  "Sexpert" because this coward of a fugitive thrives on making innuendoes on his opponents' sex adventures with no solid foundation -- ala Datuk T trio remember? Mr millionaire-bankrupt RPK, how about providing us with current PM's sexploit with a singer-beauty in Port DICKson one fine night not so long ago you cunt remember! Okay, go aRsEk another pendek ex-MB ISA SAMAD, now chairman of Felda despite being found guilty of MONEY POLITICS IN UMNO PARTY ERECTIONS.. Oooops, elections!

*** (3) ") Shall we talk about the people Tian Chua sent to Korea for training on how to organise demonstrations..." -- Hey, royal Blogger, thou giveth too much credit to the Batu MP-lah! He himslef got that sort of money and experise like your UMNO friends/sponsors? Either you are high on drugs, or rubbing too often that pair of Dada on a "Cina Pendek" night&day and day&night to continue spinning Arabian 1,0001 Nights tales; but this is not the era of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves. (Digressing&Confession: I was "reluctant" to take a dig at that moniker reference on poor Marina Lee Abdullah who now pays for the SINS OF HER HUSBAND, what I'm doing is following the axiom WHA IS GOOD FODDER FOR THE GOOSE, IS BADDER FOR THE GANDER, for recently RPK called Desi a "China Pendek"!)  -- Malaysia Today is in the ERA OF THE INTERNET AND NOW MODERN ALI  DADA like you, RPK -- and the whole bunch of 21st century daylight robbers -- won't be able to hide the ill-gotten billions they robbed from the PUBLIC COFFERS now stashed away in Swiss banks. Your fugitive days are numbered as Pakatan Rakyat supported by the Rakyat-ala-Bersih3.0 march in unison to take over Putrajaya cometh GE-13. 


"THE DAY OF RECKONING IS NIGH! MAY GOD BLESS US ALL GOD-FEARING MALAYSIANS. Amen." ~~ YL, Desi, knottyaSsusual




**************************************************** PS: My current comments end here -- Bear with me while I later Cut&Paste the two olde posts, with -- TYPOS, WARTS&AWE! hEY, i DON'T HAVE A SEXCRETARY.NYET! i DON'T GET PAYMENTS IN THE TENS OF THOUSANDS THAT SOME ROYAL HALF-PAST-SEX FUGITIVE GETS! --  relevant to the current situation, YL*************************************




REPRISED1:



SUNDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2010


With friends like RPK, Haris Ibrahim, PKR doesn't need enemies....

The Rakyat/electorate must stay focused and united in rejecting a third, or fourth or fifth force; by contesting, they will only become "spoilers", siphoning off votes from the PR, hence benefiting the BN. Foremost on our mind must be to question where these sudden new forces get their monies from? Whose agenda are they really fighting for? 
YL Chong, Malaysia Chronicle
I recently wrote an article thinking aloud why Raja Petra Kamarudin (RPK) the blogger now-in-exile in Britain has been writing some articles highly critical of Parti Keadilan Rakyat, especially regarding its de facto leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, but I tempered my concern with giving benefit of the doubt to the blogger now resident abroad that he might have been misinformed or disinformed by his cronies back home including civil rights lawyer-cum-blogger Haris Ibrahim.


My main criticism was that RPK had always written promoting Reformasi from 1998, marked by his outstanding role of director of FreeAnwarCampaign (FAC), and generally working in concert with opposition parties and non-governmental organisations(NGOs) towards change in government at the federal level. But recent writings had given rise to concern he was giving lots of ammunition to the ruling BN regime, especialy UMNO, to attack the Pakatan Rakyat. And today's New Sunday Times proves again my point -- its page 9 report shows that following the departure of former PKR deputy presidential candidate Zaid Ibrahim, RPK has become the "flavour of the month" of the MSM.



In fact, most Malaysians long to see the birth of a two-party/coalition system in this country -- surely a central message sent by the March 8, 2008 General Elections (GE12)? My contention is that PR consisting of PKR, DAP and PAS, now form the only viable alternative coalition able to topple the BN government in Putrajaya, and hence must be given a chance to prove themselves. I add that any third force, however well-intentioned, would only become a new impediment to PR's march on Putrajaya.



I have mentioned Haris in tandem with RPK because their efforts in moving civil society often are inter-connected in timing, and objectives, but whether by design or in revision of stands, the duo are caught flat footed in their contradictions when promoting their preferred candidate to take over PKR Zaid Ibrahim, and curently The Third Force in Malaysian politics.



I clearly recall that RPK, in elaborating on the third force, had stressed that it's NEVER meant to field any canidates in the forthcoming general elections, especially the GE13. Using the public-listed companies as an analogy, he said the third force would act like an auditor, to check the listed company's accounts and watch out for discrepancies, or waywardness by its directors and management chiefs. One point I would ask: The listed companies always appoint their own auditors who are qualified for this role, but whose mandate are this third force using to self-appoint themselves as auditors to the three components of the PR?



In fact, in my earlier article I had quoted Haris as saying the third force -- now birthing as Malaysian Civil Liberties Movement (MCLM) in London -- had identified some 30 men/women of integrity to stand as candidates in GE13, and some 20 had agreed to stand, and they would want DAP and PKR to allow these candiadtes to stand under their party banner, according to a Star report dated Nov 17, 2010. I had questioned why would these well established parties with their own selection criteria privatise such an important role to outside parties. This stance was also restated by leaders like PKR strategy director Tian Chua besides Dr Syed Husin.



This Third Force is neither third nor force, according to just retired PKR deputy president Dr Syed Husin Ali. In fact he sarcastically shared at a mew conference in conjunction with recent party Congress a "revealing" episode, relating that preceding the March 2008 elections, a representation was made to him to allow a Third Force candidate to stand under PKR banner. Syed Husin knew of this "guy" candidate quite well, so he told off the backers that they should have done a thorough background check and would have found that their nominee was a regular pub-goer who often ended up drunk.



Let me now reproduce the NST report dated December 12, 2010 in full, and I reiterate that the headline itself again proved my point that RPK is providing grist to the MSM to attack PKR and PR frontally, with banner headlines likely to be used by the UMNO campaigners cometh GE13.



'Some PR reps not fit to walk a dog'

2010/12/12



KUALA LUMPUR: Raja Petra Kamaruddin has reiterated his disappointment at what he views as the lack of commitment to reforms by Pakatan Rakyat.



After virtually reprimanding his most recognisable political ally Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim at a London political forum on Oct 2 for not honouring campaign promises, the fugitive blogger wrote in his latest blog posting: "But what is Pakatan Rakyat's excuse? Pakatan Rakyat talks about reforms. But what reforms are they themselves introducing?



"They demand that Barisan Nasional reform. Should not Pakatan Rakyat demonstrate what it means by reforms by first of all reforming itself?



"In a nutshell, this is what I mean when I say that the Malaysian Civil Liberties Movement (MCLM) seeks to reform the political environment of Malaysia. Note that our target to push for reforms is not just Barisan Nasional but also Pakatan Rakyat.



"And I will continuously write about how things are done elsewhere and ask why we can't also do the same in Malaysia.


"And I will not accept the argument that we can't also do that because our skin is black, brown, cocoa or yellow and not white.

"It is not the external colour of our skin that determines advancement. It is our brain and how we utilise it that will."

At the Oct 2 Friends of Pakatan Rakyat Forum in London with Anwar, and now Parti Keadilan Rakyat vice-president Tian Chua, Raja Petra launched an attack on Pakatan's failure to implement "not a single one of the reform agenda contained in the People's Declaration".

He said this was an improved version of the Agenda of Change authored by Anwar in 1998.

According to Raja Petra, the People's Declaration was drawn up by what he termed as the civil society movement and was adopted by Pakatan parties as their manifesto for the March 2008 general election.

Three other non-Pakatan parties, too, embraced the People's Declaration, Raja Petra said.

He argued that the move and the spirited efforts of activists and bloggers like him had helped Pakatan gain seats. And now some 21/2 years after the election, not a single one of the reforms had been implemented.

As seen from the video recording of the event, Anwar had smiled approvingly when Raja Petra started addressing the forum but no longer smiled as the speech wore on.

Raja Petra offered not himself, but credible personalities from the civil society movement to be fielded as Pakatan candidates in the next general election.

As for some of the candidates fielded by Pakatan in 2008, Raja Petra, quoting his wife had said, "some of them, I can't even trust to walk my dog".

Raja Petra described them as an embarrassment.

(NST report ends here)



RPK asked in a reaction article to my piece titled "Why RPK is acting out (of character)" asked "Have I really changed?", and in a partial reply, I just said we all as individuals "grow up" with passing years, and that only the person himself or herself (including this writer!) would be able to answer truthfully if he/she has changed characterwise or with respect to the causes he/she once championed. But today, a month later, I conclude that RPK, your struggle has indeed changed direction, and you are treating PKR, and Anwar, as the enemy bigger than BN-UMNO. WHY?



So today when I opened up the New Straits Times, I wasn't surprised by the page 9 lead item headline; totally in character with his previous Oct 13's header: "Umno is Beginning to Look Better Than PKR"



So Pakatan Rakyat be forewarned that you would have to "review" your election strategies with the probable entry of MCLM or Third Force candidates, however you call them, now or revised because the promoters don't seem to know their directions and mandate. Maybe they will be strengthened by their well-linked ally Zaid Ibrahim -- in the next general elections?



The Rakyat/electorate must stay focused and united in rejecting a third, or fourth or fifth force; by contesting, they will only become "spoilers", siphoning off votes from the PR, hence benefiting the BN. Foremost on our mind must be to question where these sudden new forces get their monies from? Whose agenda are they really fighting for?




REPRISE2:



Monday, January 31, 2011


YL Chong says: 'RPK, You are a liar and a coward'


To put into CONTEXT the subject at hand, I recap, from my own "relevant" posts here (including TYPOS and all) as follows, with only the relevant extracts I wish to focus on:

(Post 1)

Thursday, December 30, 2010
FOR THE RECORD wrt to RPK's highly inaccurate acusations of Desi

I had sent off an email just past midnight to raja petra kamarudin and/or web admin of malaysia-today.net to straighten out "totally false and inaccurate" points about my role by RPK in his latest column. I don't look for fights with anyone -- I believe in civil engagement with fellow writers and readers/commenters whether here or at certain, very selective websites I read.

Following is the official email I sent FOR THE RECORD:

_______________________________________________

Below is what YL Chong wrote about me. It appears like he is going out of his way to try to bring me down for whatever reason only he knows. I don’t know what I did to him to make him so full of vile. Anyway, if it is a fight he wants then it is a fight he is going to get.

NO HOLDS BARRED

Raja Petra Kamarudin

Maybe YL Chong has forgotten that when he got his hands on those Official Secrets Act documents from the MACC regarding the investigation of Khir Toyo and other matters his portal, Malaysia Chronicle, was too scared to run the story.

Chong then contacted me and I agreed for Malaysia Today to run it while assuring him I would protect the source of the documents -- which was Malaysia Chronicle and himself.

Anyhow, now he and Malaysia Chronicle have declared war on me and have decided to fight dirty and take no prisoners. In that case, since they have decided on the rules of engagement, I am only too happy to take them on...


_______________________________

I'm reprising only the above paragraphs, and if I need to comment further on other parts of your post, I reserve the right to, and I will keep malaysia-today.net posted CC malaysia chroniclesince you have made allegations that I had acted on behalf of malaysia chronicle.

My reply FOR THE RECORD:

WRT: "Maybe YL Chong has forgotten that when he got his hands on those Official Secrets Act documents from the MACC regarding the investigation of Khir Toyo and other matters his portal, Malaysia Chronicle, was too scared to run the story."

How can I forget something that I never did with respect to your reported OSA incident?


WRT: "Chong then contacted me and I agreed for Malaysia Today to run it while assuring him I would protect the source of the documents -- which was Malaysia Chronicle and himself."

WHEN HAD I EVER CONTACTED YOU regarding following up on "documents" -- I had never received any documents I had to refer to you RPK!



WRT: "Anyhow, now he and Malaysia Chronicle have declared war on me and have decided to fight dirty and take no prisoners. .."
I thought we bloggers read each other's writings and have the right to exchange views based on the principle of "Let's be agreeable in our disagreement."

Signing off: YL Chong, Desi






(Post 2)

Monday, January 03, 2011
FOR THE RECORD 2: I have just sent RPK an email demanding a retraction of an offending article he published ...

PLUS A PUBLIC APOLOGY WITHIN THE NEXT TWO DAYS.

____________________________________


Dear Raja Petra Kamarudin (RPK), and webadmin of malaysia-today.net:

I further refer to your posting of my response to RPK's FALSE ALLEGATIONS against me (relating my personal role and also my role on behalf of malaysia-chronicle.com...), the article of which was subsequently also published by the New Straits Times (NST).

I waited a few days to see if you would retract these false allegations against me and to tender a PUBLIC APOLOGY to me, but thus far,I did not sight any.

From now about 2.40PM Monday January 3, 2011, I am giving you notice to RETRACT THE SAID OFFENDNG ARTICLE and TENDER A PUBLIC APOLOGY TO ME, in both your web portal, as well as in the NST, WITHIN THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

Your failure to abide by my request may see legal action being taken against you -- and/or other parties lending weight to spreading such allegations flowing from your offending article against me.

YL Chong, Desi



posted by desiderata

*****************************************

MY CURRENT VIEWS FOLLOW NOW:

My dear readers, NOTE THAT THE HIGHLIGHTED PORTIONS ARE MY REBUTTALS TO RPK'S FALSE ALLEGATIONS WHICH HE HAD TODATE NEVER RESPONDED TO!


After a few days of waiting for a response from RPK, and there was none that I know of, I posted up the DEMAND for a RETRACTION of said allegations against me by RPK accompanied by a PUBLIC APOLOGY from him in my post dated January 3, 2011.


I am hence calling Raja Petra Kamarudin (RPK) a "liar" because of the "false allegations" he made against me which I rebutted as HIGHLIGHTED above in my blogpost dated December 30, 2010 and his failure to provide evidence to his allegations means these allegations had been deliberately "manufactured" by RPK, and I believe, for sinister reasons, including getting me into trouble with the government authorities.

He's a "coward" for not being brave enough to admit "wrong" to making "false allegations" against a fellow Blogger who once held him in high esteem from his days as Director of "FreeAnwarCampaign"(FAC) going back more than a decade.Just by the way mention, in the early days of Reformasi, starting early Jan 2000, I was then News Editor at malaysiakini.com for a year, and hence followed writings at FAC regularly. (This esteem of RPK as an iconic blogger began to wane from mid-2010 after I noticed a "change of character" in him,highlighted in my article published by "Malaysia Chronicle" titled "Why is RPK acting so out of character?" dated October 14, 2010, also reprised at my blog on the same day.)

Back to the current issue: since the deadline for RPK to withdraw his false allegatons and tender a public apology has long passed, today I place on record that my opinion of him is that he has lost all credibility as a blogger, once hailed by many as a key fighter for a Better Malaysia.

I would like to now refresh RPK's mind that the last time I interacted with him was in Seremban at a candle-light vigil held to protest against the Internal Security Act at Dataran Seremban (which I am proud to state for the record I helped to co-organise for three consecutive Saturday evenings...) as recorded in my post Saturday, November 08, 2008 titled: "JUBILATION at Seremban Vigil Last Night!"

Soon after, RPK self-exiled himself to the United Kingdom --enjoying the benefits of a writer living the high life, on donations from diehard fans? -- writing with lots of consistencies and contradictions (as contrasted with RPK's lieutenant in Malaysia, Haris Ibrahim's, at People's Parliament, on the MCLM for instance...) and in the past year, many readers including my own reading, RPK's no more championing the cause of a change in government at Putrajaya which he advocated for a long time, evidenced by his constant attacks on Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR) the better part of 2010! Yes, now I deem him a coward for running away from NegaraKu -- for a real Malaysian fighter would return to the homeland to carry on the fight for a BetterMalaysia, not "and like many other Malaysians including an MCA Minister holding Australian PR, playing safe by having one foot here and another foot there!" I don't know IF a Chines saying is apt here: Having one leg in two boats?

So RPK's allegations against me could not hold water as the "alleged actions" by me were supposedly very recent i.e. in the course of last year (2010) and were in association with malaysia-chronicle.com which was only started by its founder-editor, Ms Wong Choon Mei, on June 1, 2010. And I was not, am not, a shareholder or staff at the online web portal.

What worries YL Chong more is also what some readers have commented about, is that malaysia-today.net editor had breached the ethics of secrecy by "exposing" whistle-blowers' identities, like mine just because we differed on several current issues. Worse yet, how can anyone trust RPK anymore when he's capable of cooking stories up and he had indeed threatened to do so to those who had passed on "classified government documents" to him in good faith but now stand the risk of being exposed just because of differences of opinion on issues that cropped up later. (In my case, the sin of RPK is compounded because the allegations against me were unfounded and false, and yet he "threatened" my safety with his unfounded allegations. I believe that bearing false witness against a fellowman is a "great sin" for Muslims, and I trust Raja Petra remains a follower of the Islamic faith, yes?)



Last, but not least, I was heartened to read from an anonymous reader at malaysia-chronicle.com who posted a comment on my "Demand for retraction of allegations and tender an apology from RPK", as many of his sentiments struck a chord with me, a freelance writer who has been a member of PKR since January 2005, and my writings are focused on committing my fight for the birth of a two party/coalition system. I will continue my quest to ensure Pakatan Rakyat's efforts to replace the 54-year-old Barisan Nasional government, undeterred by RPK's false stories about me.

I close by reproducing the said Commenter's views in full:

* Comment Link AN Monday, 03 January 2011 19:38 posted by AN

RPK is a ruthless liar. Many time what he wrote is absolutely rubbish lies. At one time he wrote about this Sarawakian Yb for Ngemah who got many wives and that he is running out of money so he jump back to BN. This are all lies as I'm a personal friend of the YB's family.
RPK, with the setting up of this MCLM shows he is a opportunist. He desperate wants attention after making the wrong move of going into exile to run away from all the false allegations he made against some top umnp guys.
RPK was at his best when he went to ISA and everyone treat him as their idol. But not now as he have shown his true colors by taking on PR to show that he is the kingmaker.He can't be what he think he want to be. He is just like you and me except that he have a Petra in his name.
RPK must not try to be the people's leader. We have Anwar and he is the true champion for all the people of malaysia. If RPK wants to steal that title with the help of Zaid, Jeffery or anyone else then he is absolute wrong. He will only earn the hatred of the people in Malaysia.
RPK must repent and come back to show he can contribute to the change of gov't and to make the road to Putrajaya smoother, not rougher.
RPK 's MT was a MUST read blog in those days when he was hot after the Altantuya's murder. All malaysian follow his posting 7/24.He make us all cry when he posted Anwar's daughter speech at UN, makes us all us when he posted 'Dear Pete', makes us all hate umno when he posted all the corruption in umno,particularly Khir Toyo broad daylight robbery of Selangor coffer.He was indeed my icon if not yours. But today I seldom visited his blog and to be honest I don't care much whether he survive or not.I have practically lost all interest in this man . I hope he just fade into sunset.
When he was in Kamunting I also help to keep his blog alive and entertaning by writing hilarious posting about Altantuya's murderer. I was so glue to MT that I could have die for MT.Even after the police raided my house and took away all my computers, I still adored RPK. I even took a doctored photo from Zorro's blog showing RPK been handcuffed and escorted by former IGP Musa Hassan, Najib and Badawi.That photo was placed right infront of my computer to act as a rallying point for me to blast umno/BN. The police took that best doctored photo away but I made another one.
But after the RPK fire die down, I'm back to earth and seeing my former idol belittling PR and using MCLM to open up another front, I lost all hopes in this man,RPK.
This will be my last criticism of RPK and I shall kept my hate in my heart and my mouth shut."



DESIDERATA:
 I updated the post with some slight amendments @9.39AM 31 Jan 2011

No comments: