My Anthem

Saturday, March 15, 2008

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH!

The headline in the NST frontpage hit Desi like a Hollywood blockheadedbustier! Hey, the Establishment paper is celebrating Desiderata-YLChong's third birthday!:):):)

But the stark visuals were carrying foreboding messsages -- is my cyber-home going down Under? No, it's not for VK-tion (See, the d in down is in lower case!) for I have not received that cheque for 20million!:(

moo_t has not come back wit' the goode nu'es that eBoy has received any bids approaching that 20mil neighbourhood, so I can't invite thee to OUR

spirite
DES
tination


Never mind, I know one gard'ner tendering to Primroses at Supreme Garden, Cheras, Koala Lumpuh, will remember this auspicious day; so also one sweetspirits Down Under wit' awe her koala bears drinking Rut Bir with Oz mates Foster-ing camaraderie with many Malaysians resident there bum-ming around. Howsy, Maverick and AM, where art thou?

Ah, I would be a-Miss if I didn't mention some Y&A like Sabrina Tan,her twin from DAP-controlled island in the sun... Crystal, kyels and johnleemk (who I hear is stuck head over heels over Blondie at the US Conquest Library!) -- awe who I often advise enough Don't go near Kota Melaka -- it's not safe for fifteen-year-olds to sweet-17s. Further, Desi does not provide Security -- mine are all locked up in the Bursa Malaysia, and with the plunging stock markets, nothing is safe or secure or prosperous, save my girth. Expanding equatorially. Shouldn't complain, as one MCA candidate recently cracked: WE ARE IN HEAVEN COMPARED WITH MYANMAR! No wonder that bugger lost in GE2008.:(

Back to serious ode, the NST did not fallinto Desi's hands, no, nyet!:)

(THE IDES of 3 REFERS TO:)

** Palace interference throws
Perlis into turmoil. Ruler
appoints his ownman, Dr Mohd
Isa Sabu, asmenteri besar...


** Incumbent Shaidan
Kassim says hehas PM's
endorsement ...>> P4


** Mukhriz Mahathir does to
Abdullah what his father
did to the Tunku in 1969 ... >> P6



(March 15 is the day of treachery. The day when Julius Caesar
was assasinated by his trusted friends in the Roman senate.)


DESIDERATA:


Would anyone pay 20millon for Desi's Place so I can retire?
OR you'd rather buy a keris to sink it into a PM-in-waiting's chest.
Et tu, Brute? is a familiar refrain on the PWTC Stage.

My operatic line is Eat, Drink and Be Crazy!

Chow!

which can mean

See Ya Later!

OR

Come Eat, Drink wit' Desi

The Crazee part leave it
to the Gods.
Jest stay away from thoze crazees waving keris at the PWTC Stage -- it cost them, bloodied and gored -- and Al Gore did not even campaign this time a round the annual sandiwara. Or was it a Dataran Merdeka square?


I am sure my EsteemedReaders are not like that:) Like Desi okay wan, knottyaSsusual:)

At Desi's Place, VVVVVVVe may be Crazy people,
And I have a ready and GOoD rationale -- VVe blame it on the genes! or izzit Jeans!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't Desi consider the 40millions Selangor EXCOs banglo. Karma and maintenance not included. ;)

I though the 5 states start thinks of some media liberties to enable the media boom(definitely not explosion).

Desi little bird should know about this, or not?

chong y l said...

moo_t:

Thanks for thy constant support for Desi's wellbeing:)

I know somethings butt I am waiting for thee to show thy Face at bum2008 and I will then TELL!:(

Meanwhile, TO ALL ER:

Please bear wit' Desi if he had not been fre and asy responding to thy COMMENTS, mainly 2 reasons, maye even MOUSEY rationale:)

1. IE version 7 still giving me headache of "breaking' off,hence time-consuming:(

(2) Beesy organising bum2008 at LVC again -- keep a lookout for OFFOCIAL ANNOUNCEMENT next, sext week/weak!:) :( -- Desi, knottyaSsusual