My Anthem

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Community Service Messages

Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the online petition:

"Protest against unfair toll hike in 5 highways in Klang Valley"

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
service, at:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/notolle/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and
consider signing yourself.

Best wishes,

YLChong

(My signature number was oh-oh-SE7EN!
James Des...Ooops, today's not April 1, so the fact is 208S'X, which is not badder at awe.)

Dear ER: Will you be my number next door 3086?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CSM2:

The Opposition party-organised protest against the toll hikes at five highways in the Klang Valley will stage a protest at Sunway toll station on Jan 7, 2007 at 4.00pm.
If you can, please keep a date there and show some community SOLIDARITAT.
I'm from outstation so not affected so, but if I can make it with some buddies, I have some body dAre. Otherwise, my spirit will be with the gathered.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yikez. demonstrasi against toll.

me goeth to seeth the developmentz.

but me asketh, do we protest too much?

and the govt just ignores our proteth...and may use water rifles like in KLCCC......

me thinketh msian govt is more n more evil now

chong y l said...

Sundae, 11.34AM:

About 4hours hence, fellow Malaysians will assemble peacefully for a common cause p[rotest. If you live in the Klang Valley or visiting, please lend your support by gathering dare, K?!

Cheers to awe in solidarity.
In unity we will thrive.:)