My Anthem

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Projects Arrested, What About The PROject-ORS?

An interesting headline in The Star frontpage stares at Desi at BF table this morn, a li'l cloudy because Eagle did not appear with their "No More Cloudy Days...", so Be Prepared for some Rain, OK? I left my solitaire Umbrella crying alone at a lonesome rsstaurant caled some "Choi" where I had lunch last WedNURSEday. (Choi can mean vegetable or fortune in Kantunis, depends on How you Chow it! If in doubt, pleAse consult bruddder IMp... I dunno if he'd risen at time2rise.blogsome.com:( It's 0910hrs as I type this.

Okay, back to BIZ:


Arrested projects
Probe under way into 12
stalled police housing plans


EXCLUSIVE
(hey, this is NOT partof da headline, just
Interupt the programme to ask thee, can't get
freebie copy from SEVEN11; go invest RM1.20,
or put it into my AC -- MayDay Bank Savvy-ins
99999999999...)


KUALA LUMPUR:
Police are investigating 11 developers wh have
abandoned or delayed construction of 12 police housing projcts
costing a whopping RM500mil.
Police director of logistics Commissioner Datuk Shahrudin said the
purpose of the investigation as to ascertain if hanky-panky was
involved.

I titled my post ending with What About The PROject-ORS?
for a GOoD ReAson. Desi always does things for a good reason, RAT-tionale, which rhymes with nationale, which makes me a nationaliste, okay, 'nuff of my twisted logic or Y&A Chris, all of 10-11 years old, might lodge a complaint against Desi
for twisting young, innocent minds. Have you read another Y&A johnleemk's rites yet? The one about problems at school? NO? You ain't educate yourself for free Nyet!

Back to BIZ2!

Desiderata on reading this morn's news from the Star brought along Da Clouds early. You know why?
It's like da old record playing, agin and agin!
A few years back, hundreds of million went down the monsoon drain when 90% of the computer labs for school were either not completed on time, or those completed were not in a condition fit for use. Yes, investigations were promised then...it's then
ALL QUIET ON THE KEMENTERIAN PELAJARAN FRONT.

So for the people implementing these PRojects, Desi COINED a new term for them "PRO-ject-ORS" which means they are indeed experts in PROjecting themselves as PROfessionals to land the jobs, then like the proJECT-iles those idiots keep flying and making innocents suffer as COLLATERAL DAMAGE, see? The Malaysian People are the Collateral Damage!

Meanwhile, the -ORS are enjoying their holidays with the wives, mistresses, concudbines, or ALL combined, on the River Nile, River Seine, or River Yangtze?Or if it's on da Swannie River, I'd like to hitch a ride.

I'm stoppin here; the clouds are appearing on Da Near Horizon, and some Municipal Council fellaws might not be so kind to Desi with no parking tcket on his car windscreen -- OR has the tic been blown away by Da Wind? JUST as Da Wayward Wind took those PROject-ORS on a fancy ride?

PS: To fellow Maradnathon-ER Imran, please investigate the School Co,puter Lab case. Report back within 24 hours -- any PROJECT-ORS ARRESTED
?

Marianne Faithfully arrived before time because of Da Clouds brought on by The Arrested Projects .. the haevens are weeping for Thee, fellow Malaysian reading this bad 'ritin' on another Tuesday with Worries:


"My riches can't buy everything;
I want to hear the children sing.
All I hear is the sound of rain falling on the ground;
I sit and watch as tears go by..."

7 comments:

imran said...

Desi,

I am awake la, I have to work my butt off remember?

What else can I say about the news? More waste of public funds. MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!

Howsy said...

MATRADE=delayed
Fungus-infected hospital=delayed
Repair of MRR2=delayed
Sacking of Semi Value= ALSO delayed

chong y l said...

imran: the sun came up at 6am near my horizon ...
you rose at 9AM -- get thee off thy butt eArlier!:)

Desi is stalking thee NOW!:(

Raed HOWSDY's comment that follows:

You wanna follow SV's?
imran's resignatioon -- alsooo delaAyed?

chong y l said...

howsy:

you fellas in london are sooo well-informed-eh?
i kNOw about
MATRADE
JB hosoital
MRR2;
Desi adds:
Bakun damn
Kajang-Seremban second link

BUTT
Sacking of SV? Hey, I did NOT report this!
I only read abbout the number of tiles they had to remove from the leAking Parliament House refurbished - 1,001, one tile for one tellin' of your tale!:)

Cheerz, I'll DHL some tehtarik from FuRong to thirst-for-knowledge Malaysians abroAd -- just don't be 2knotty!:)
Fair warning from KL: Brudder like the IMpish1 above aforegoing may just get US into trouble spinning more salt and spice into thy tails:):):)

Howsy said...

Erratum: delayed should not be the word; should be OVERDUED.

chong y l said...

howsy:

can I add Errotika?

Overdued
like after 10 months in a Lady's chamber

OverStayed
like after 10 years in a Cabinet's
romp

chong y l said...

PS to Howsy: I thinka your commento is nota workinga?
Tried to input Monkeenut into your 3Monkeys post but was thrown out - ejected, revoeked.