My Anthem

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Breathe, mGf, breathe...

Friday is for a Child born to Win at Love, they say.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Desi truly, and unabahshedly, confesses he envies Faith Hill's significant Other! TIM MCGRAW is a significant country singer in his own right, yet I feel he's more wel known as Mr Faith!

I'm also guilty of the same as ofen I foundit hard to recall Tim's name, but he shone at the recent AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS.

From the VOA
-- apologise for some American media sell here, but WTH, IF MUSIC BE THE FOOD OF LOVE, PLAY ON...as da Bard says. No, the WTH is not part of da quote, you I.Cs! Hey, TGIF, Desi is more than in hi-spirirs, especially when brudder Im has gotten into Round 3! Marathon M/F...


Hip-hop chart toppers Black Eyed Peas and alternative rock band Green Day were among several musical acts taking home multiple prizes at the American Music Awards in Los Angeles Tuesday night.

The Black Eyes Peas earned favorite group honors in both the rap/hip hop and pop-rock categories while Green Day won for favorite artist in the alternative category and best pop-rock album for their critically acclaimed recording, "American Idiot."

Other multiple winners included country star Tim McGraw, who won for best country artist and album, and soul trio Destiny's Child, who won awards for best soul/rhythm and blues group and album.


Mariah Carey holds award for favorite soul/rhythm & blues female artist
Singer Mariah Carey led the field with four nominations, but took home only one award, for favorite female artist in the soul/rhythm and blues category.

(Some information for this report provided by AP and Reuters.)


At one stage of this writer's life, he was playing a CD featuring the Best of FAITH HILL agin and agin so that he could overcome whatever blocks that came his way. I hoe Tim McGraw didn't get any jealous!

She asks him to:
"Breathe"



I can feel the magic floating in the air
Being with you gets me that way
I watch the sunlight dance across your face and I've
Never been this swept away

All my thoughts seem to settle on the breeze
When I'm lying wrapped up in your arms
The whole world just fades away
The only thing I hear
Is the beating of your heart


‘Cause I can feel you breathe
It's washing over me
Suddenly I'm melting into you
There's nothing left to prove
Baby all we need is just to be
Caught up in the touch
The slow and steady rush
Baby, isn't that the way that love's supposed to be
I can feel you breathe
Just breathe


In a way I know my heart is waking up
As all the walls come tumbling down
I’m closer than I've ever felt before
And I know
And you know
There's no need for words right now

‘Cause I can feel you breathe
It's washing over me
Suddenly I'm melting into you
There's nothing left to prove
Baby all we need is just to be
Caught up in the touch
The slow and steady rush
Baby, isn't that the way that love's supposed to be
I can feel you breathe
Just breathe

Caught up in the touch
The slow and steady rush
Baby, isn't that the way that love's supposed to be
I can feel you breathe
Just breathe

I can feel the magic floating in the air
Being with you gets me that way


DESIDERATA read read sisdar Sabrina's kind advice to brudder Imran, and she ends with Breathe...

To amm my EsteemedReaders, life is all about this simple exercise of Breathing...
When an individual is able to wake up with the sunrise every day, he is still breathing.
That remains a mircale.
The miracle of Life.

So brudder Im,
L'VE.

While HOWSY from London updates me with nugets of Malaysian Cabinet members' records, a Dr Howdy humours me, so here's one li'l rumour while some of Pak Lah's ministers are always hanging around, elected in 1969, 74, 78 ...ad nauseum ... because Desi and mGf Howsy forgot to file their nomination papers! 1978, 74, 69 ...Many of these monkeys at da august House are steal at at! page 8, The Star, November 24,2005 to wit1 "Session turns into a circus"; ctd page 14, November 25, to wit2: "Lim stillup in arms over monkey business".

"The police recently arrested a man selling "secret formula" tablets
he claimed gave eternal youth. When going through their files they
noticed it was the fifth time he was caught for committing this
same criminal medical fraud.


He had earlier been arrested in 1794, 1856, 1928 and 1983....


And why Desi feels our Members of Parliament should adjourn to Old MacDonald's ....to conduct their proceedings ...

"Two UNC basketball players were taking an important
final exam. If they failed, they would be on academic
probation & not allowed to play in the big game. The
exam was fill-in-the-blank.

The last question read, "Old MacDonald had a ________."

Putty Duh was stumped. He had no idea what to answer.
But he knew he needed to get this one right to be sure he
passed. Making sure the professor wasn't watching, he
tapped Tiny on the shoulder. "Pssst. Tiny. What's the
answer to the last question?"


Tiny quietly laughed. "Putty, you're so stupid.
Everyone knows Old MacDonald had a FARM."

"Oh yeah," said Putty Duh. "I remember now."

He picked up his No. 2 pencil and started to write
the answer in the blank. He stopped. Tapping Tiny's
shoulder again, he whispered, "Tiny, how do you spell
farm?"


"You are really dumb, Putty Duh. That's so easy.
Farm is spelled E-I-E-I-O."

Have faith, the Monkeys and Donkeys will still be around ... Maintaining dat Zoo along Jalan Parlimen is very cheap-one, What -- you pay me peanuts, what do you expect to get?To serve thee, entertain thee, maybe labour thee, then to haunt thee? Take your pick, Malaysian politics is so democratic.Following one Malaysian university style, an examination paper with objective format. No wonder HOWSY draws a parallel: See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil.

Desi writes no evil. No fable, no fabrication. Only breathing...
To All mGf, Have a niCe weekend before dime.

To Sweets:)

6 comments:

chong y l said...

hi yan
fan
learned ah?
nah, learner Llicence remember?

Desi uses also PL - poetic licence
then like on a primeday NL - nonsense licence to drive away monda(N)e blues!

we find some A-muse in nooks and crannies at Blogsville -- if only i
can find more faithFool ones near catsville!:)

Friday's good to me -- finish my work at noon, find dime/time to yarn with myGOODfriends, including some Marathon F/M recently...:)
Wonder if the Impish brudder is evesdroOping here :(

hey BESTA LUCK from Desi'sville!
where there's tehsi, there is a WILL. 'Rite?

sweetspirits said...

smiles have a gr8 wkend my friend n tcz

imran said...

I'm here! Just got back at 12.15 am

chong y l said...

sweets:

malaysia was once sold as a land of a thousand miles;
Oz land is a Land of a thousand laffs? Raise the desibelles!:)

chong y l said...

imran:

I'm glad you followed sisdar Sab's advice and my echo: breAthe, mGf, breAthe!:):)

chong y l said...

sweets: oops, i left outthat ASS!:(
challengiA-where?