My Anthem

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

oxox or izzit xoxo? emiau desi tis so desi sar wit thieu!

Once in a while an email deserves forwarding and I think this one fits the bill.

As a long-time fan of Ah Beng and Ah Lian I can't have enough of their banter...if you have any of your own
please send them to me...humour is tonic for the soul..meanwhile I go lelax at kalah ok..now blight blight but go sing song until sky black black.
If got time you e-meow me and I e-meow you ok?

steve oh





Subject: Fw: I e-meow U, U e-meow Me
Note: Ah Beng has a website at www.ahbeng.org
I e-meow U, U e-meow Me

The Malaysian Ministry of Education (MOE) are reverting back to teaching Science and Mathematic in Bahasa Malaysia .
A lot of our young generation of Msians are going to speak and write like this soon....


I e-meow U, U e-meow me


Dear Ah Lian

Thanks you for your letters. Wrong time no see you. How anything? For me, I am quiet find.
You say in your letter your taukeh soh want you to chain your face look? Somemore you must wear high hill kick kok shoe, hope you can wok properly wit out felling over.
You know, Ah Kau Kia working start in a soft where company now. Last week, he take I, Muthu & few of his junk friend to May Nonut to eat barger. After that he take we all go to kalah ok.

Muthu sing and sing no stop until the sky bright. We so drown we no go toilet but pee pees on the floor.

Next week, my father mother going to sellerbread 20 years Annie wear sari. My father mother going to give a fist to all the kampong people. So you must come with your hole family. My brother eye deer also to in white the kampong head.

I only hope one day we no need write you and send litters to you and to me. Better I e-meow you, you e-meow me.

I will ketchup you soon. And when you got time, please few free call up to me. Good bye.....

Worm regret,
Ah Beng

No comments: