My Anthem

Sunday, September 11, 2011

911 -- ap Ap AP birthday, sunny Len!

911 in my calendar marks my third boy's coming into mother Earth with a smile and a blessing truly treasured. We will do a lambe chop flaminge hoet tonighte heye, Desi,s excuse heaven-sent to let his guard down on Cholesterol Watch:):):).!

That date took on a strreaakk of infamy -- OK, badder word, a bombbbshellll of notoriety! -- when two jetliners came out of the blue crashing into the famous twin towers, and the rest is HIStory. And depending on which ssside your are sympathetic to, the US claims it's the work of Al Qaeda led by Osama bin Laden, but the oppposite side claims then President Bush Junior did it! :(:(:(:( A post to read on contrarian-to-US view is here: http://justread-whatever.blogspot.com/2011/09/911-bush-administration-did-it.html

You dare aRsEk what is Desi's view? I am like the hung jury on the side -- THE JURY IS STILL ON (correction: OUT!) ON THIS ONE! But I know I will never forget my sunny boyz' birthdaes!


The Astro History channel 555 will recap 911 Remembered with a gOod view at 8.46PM tonight. JOM? Bring some KFC along willya!


************************************ A desi dedi to sonny :)

Send "Stand By Me" Ringtone to your Cell


When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we see
No I won't be afraid
No I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

And darling, darling stand by me
Oh, now, now, stand by me
Stand by me, stand by me

If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
And the mountain should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry
No I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

And darling, darling stand by me
Oh, stand by me
Stand by me, stand by me, stand by me

Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me
Oh, now, now, stand by me
Oh, stand by me, stand by me, stand by me

Darling, darling stand by me
Stand by me
Oh stand by me, stand by me, stand by me

No comments: