My Anthem

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Go sit on The Chair at...

clarityofnight.blogspot.com! Lawyer-author Jason Evans' post of 31 August 31 refers:)

This is a cyberhome I spend lots of time recently as a sort of "rehabilitation" -- refreshment? retreat? RnRnR whatever! -- when I feel inclined to hone my "creative" side, that's also when I refer to myself as Desi, qiuite aa different creature from newshound YL Chong who exists co he needs to slave even at knotty age ***46 tomorrow for his peanut butter to add to the planta dan kaya on his toast bread.

Desipher from my comment I just posted dare ten minutes gao!

:
:
:
Blogger desiderata said...

lonesome and longing to be filled; reminds me immediately of a line from Elvis' Are You Lonesome Tonight (ADDED hear between the stars! ~~ Desi) *about some chairs in the parlour seem "empty and bare"*?

PS, slightly off-topic, yet: I miss'd thy "Elemental" CONtest because I couldn't leave BUMmer's chair:( Took a toil on me after four months -- I recuperated at Furong General for se7en days!:)

September 01, 2011 1:38 AM


UPDATEd @ 9.32PM:


Reprising an olde post and I wished I could be like Benjamin Button, the badder part:)


Friday, September 25, 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Recently I caught up with certain movies in a transient period when I just wanted to fill my mind with all sorts of ideas -- olde,newe, real, imagined, worldly, surreal, out of this world. And what better place to have escapades but Moviedom?

So it was surreal -- but I wish it could be Reality for Desi! -- in the film titled:
-- ditto as in Blog totle...:(

It tells the story of a man who was born "aged" and then time moved BACKWARDS -- that means he became younger by a year with each passing year whileall Homo sapiens around him grew OLDER by a year with each passing year.

The encasing of the two DVDs inside flags off, on the COVER:

BRAD PITT CATE BLANCHETT

WINNER OF 3 ACADEMY AWARDS
Best Art Direction Best Visual Effects Best Makeup

(Chinese and Malay Subtitles -- Ooops, should this be screened?:(

Okay, I'll just do Copy&Pastrying later for the Back Story/Flap, so Stay Tuned!

*********************
:
:
: (edited oouch ~~ YL:)

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (film)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For the short story, see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (short story).
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is a 2008 American fantasy drama film directed by David Fincher. The screenplay by Eric Roth and Robin Swicord is loosely based on the 1921 short story of the same name by F. Scott Fitzgerald. The film stars Brad Pitt as a man who ages in reverse and Cate Blanchett as the love interest throughout his life. The film was released in the United States on December 25, 2008.

The film received thirteen Academy Award nominations, including Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actor for Pitt, and Best Supporting Actress for Taraji P. Henson. It won Oscars for Art Direction, Makeup, and Visual Effects.

_______________ NEXT CHANGE: State of Play

Conditioned that Desi is still on Da Stage called L'VE!:) ~~ YL, Desi, knottyaSsusual:(

***********************************

UPDATEd @4.32PM Saturday 926 -- 2009:)

Desiderata by concidence experienced what Curious Benjamin Button did -- travel back in time; I was listed at 25-years YOUNG in a field of honoured FOUR MALAYSIAN BLOGGERS scrutinied in a Malaysian PhD study just released++++:) I think I was a benefiiary of a TIME MACHINE those UKM scientists finally invented which enabled Desi to travel at a speed greater than c:) > 186,000 miles per second, though I stand corrected on this as it's been eon light years ago I last peeped at my Physics tomes.


If you have to ask WHAT IS c, please refer to my "assumed" counterpart deemed as Da Greatest Scientist Ever Born and Lived on mother GOoD Earth, also renowned for his


E = Mc (SQUARED),
where E is ENERGY, M is Mass, and c is c-lah!:(

++++The Metaphors of Malaysian Social-Political Bloggers: A Shared Cognitive Schema?
I Ho-Abdullah, RS Hashim
- European Journal of Social Sciences, 2009 - eurojournals.com Delete

No comments: