My Anthem

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rumination -- NegaraKu, what the hell is going on in Malaysia?

The events in the past week starting with the Datuk T sex video episode has plunged my country into below gutter level of political depths. Sodomy 1 from 12 to 13 years ago was not enough, the powers-that-be invented Sodomy 2. Now the T stooges staged a sex video ala Chua Soi Lek having sex with a woman NOT his wife. Except the former Health -- is it Hell? -- Minister Chua confessed quickly enough to the offence, got his family's forgiveness, I presumed. BUT THE NOW MCA PRESIDENT IS STILL HAVING THE SWORD OF DAMOCLES HANGING OVER HIS HEAD. Anytime the UMNO chief fancies to remove the next senior to UMNO in the BN coalition chief, Chua's head will fall... AND THE IRONY, as I wrote in my post yesterday, CHUA STUIP]DLY WADED INTO DANGEROUS H2O BY CALLING ON ANWAR IBRAHIM TO PROVE OR REFURE WITH EVIDENCE HE WAS THE ACTOR IN THE DATUK T SEX ROMP!

As todie is Sundae, Desi sometimes wades into dangerous waters too. Once I almost drowned swimming in a mining pool in Mambau, NS; another escapade from tsunami-like experience would have been my fate had the water risen to TWO FEET from about one foot and my old Toyota car did not stall while I navigated the stream along Jalan Ampang wan evening quite eon years ago.

But today I'm not talking about my cowboy existence.I'm talking about the state of the nation of my homeland called Malaysia.

I told mGf Din and Mohd Nor at late breakfast just four hours ago in Furong taht I feel very ashamed of Malaysia after the Datuk T story broke.

The RMPF/PDRM showed its double standards.

And "immoral" politikuses with a past shelf-life are trying to pull a fast one on us EVEN AS SODOMY 2 IS TIGHTENNING A ROPE AROUND A FORMER DPM.

HOW LOW WILL MALAYSIA GO?
Din and Mohd Nor agreed with me the MALAY MALAYSIAN community now hang its face in "shame" indescribable. A Chinese Malaysian like Desi also bows his head low. Koboi Ng wit' me like a true C&W diehard sings "Hang down your head Tom Dolley, Hang down your head and cry...". But tears cannot wipe out the shame on Malaysians' faces the past week, the international villagers are laughing at US named Malaysains...

Do politicians have not an iota of decency un their heart?
Don't they have a human trait called milk of conscience towards fellow humankind?
IF given a choice, I would ask these Trio of Datuks to do as what I give stanard replies to all the Negerian scammers via email offering Desi a fortune falling from the sky:


"GO DIG A HOLE LARGE ENOUGH TO HOUSE YOUR FAMILY AND LOVED ONES, if you have any, AND ENJOY THE LOOT! I have enough for my tehtarik dan e-rotic cHanai, cukuplah!"

No comments: