My Anthem

Saturday, January 29, 2011

RUMiNATION

Yes, I recommend Malaysians to spend time for reflection, not necessarily with Ho, ho ho, and a bottle of Rum!

We have to take time-off from the hustle bustle of modern life
EVen from your lovin' or naggin' wife
Cliched reminder of 'Take time to smell the roses'
Afore the year-end confrontation they call assessment by thy bosses

One month bonus, or two, or zero
Hey maybe three, did I carry thy balls enuf? hello
No, I didn't even care if you own one
Mine two is heavy enough wan!

So Desi spends time for RUMiNATION

Planned first for one week

Extended to two

Finally eexxtended to three

You are allowed you know

To break free

For tomorrow I face an enemy

Forced on Desi

So I shall meet him at Hi Noon

Do I get out from my comfort zone?

Or lie/die me a coward

You be patient eh

My ER will know quite soon!

COMING: Next Change!

I Call Someone a Liar and a Coward


PS: I surfed the Net and sighted this item****,and I whispered:

****Friday, January 28, 2011
Gobalakrishnan quits all PKR posts

KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 29 — Renegade PKR leader N. Gobalakrishnan today quit all party posts, and said he would focus on a new organisation, after months of agitating party leaders.

The announcement by the Padang Serai MP was made this morning on micro-blogging site Twitter.

“Good morning to all Malaysians. I hereby resign from all PKR party posts. I will continue my work through a new NGO,” Gobalakrishnan said.

The former MIC Youth leader in recent times has been critical of PKR and its top leaders, consistently attacking de facto leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim and deputy president Azmin Ali on Twitter and accused them of corruption.

PKR had earlier this month slapped him with a show-cause letter over his attacks against the party leadership.

FROM: Malaysians Must Know the TRUTH at 9:23 PM

Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish
Not soon enuf, Gobala! Should have happened
along with Zaid I, Jeffrey K


May I advise such "men of integrity"?
Go set up another NGO, prepare to contest GE13
Ask DAPand PKR to let you fight 13 Parliament seats
Like what ex-Hindraf rookies did
Or you can tie-up with MCLM?
They seek out 30 men, 4 done
26 remains, I'm sure they have room
for
Wan Great Gobala!
~~ YL, Desi

No comments: