My Anthem

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Journalists in 1Malaysia ofTEN get shot...

Hey, they are ONLY MESSENGER BOYS mah! MaMa-MIA, dare I go agin, MaMa, when do I get my milk agin, MaMa-Mia,I cunt afford that teh susu lembu at Temiang Corner (they wanted my miang!:( when I couldn't pay the RM3 they demanded; a new found Fulong matey did NOT realise knot awe the BOTAKhats get paid in pound --sterling or daring or darlin', I wanna mine too. Milk I mean:) free/flee? the coww:)

I'm posting a pro-UMNOblogger's writer today and one BIG pastoral trained NGO-ist with a small e-go would lable Desi having "turtled"... Yeah, they pay me RM1,000,000 per art-tickle:):):):):):):)

Welcum back S-miles to TH across the se7en C-c-c-c-c-c-C,knot followed by Mr Liaw or Ms Liow:)

From mGf rockyblu:


Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Maid rape: Rais says he didn't do it

Singapore, 5 Jan: I posted Wikileaks: Malaysian senior politician and his maid? on Dec 23 last year. This was picked by various blogs and portals, and along the way an NGO report in 2007 found its way into cyberspace. Some of these sites got hold of some documents and based on these "evidence" they named Rais Yatim, the maid, and even a picture of the said maid. Today, nearly two weeks later, Rais Yatim issued a press statement to deny the allegation(s).

From Malaysiakini:
Information, Communication and Culture Minister Rais Yatim today refuted allegations, including of rape, made against him by bloggers and opposition political parties.
rais yatim pc 020709 02"I refute the allegations, whether they are about raping any individual four years ago (2007) or any other allegation, raised by bloggers on the Internet or by any political entity," he said in a statement.

He described the "wild allegations" against him of late in blog reports and by opposition political parties as heaps of libellous statements and awful, ugly and wicked lies.

"I state readily that any report by anyone so far related to this matter should be investigated under the country's laws," he said.

ALLEGATIONS NOT MADE BY BLOGGERS, RAIS. The Minister's statement came after at least two police reports were lodged on the NGO's report, one by PAS and the other by PKR's Chegubard. Rais is not a stranger to police procedures, having made a police report against this blogger last October, here, so he knows regardless of the statement he issued and his claim(s) to be innocent, the police will have to investigate.

I have no doubt that I will be hauled in to help with the investigation. I have always been cooperative with the police and even with the Information Ministry's own police (the MCMC) so that's not a problem. But I just feel I need to point out to the Minister that the bloggers DID NOT make up the allegation(s). In the case of my posting, I wrote of what I heard and about a report made in 2007 that was said to have been sent to the US Embassy, the Indonesian Embassy and them-PM Abdullah Ahmad Badawi's office. The bloggers who followed this up were quoting from the said NGO report, which I'm sure the police have now if they didn't then.The bloggers are the "messengers" just as Rais claims in his statement to be the messenger ...
"The opposition and those unhappy with the success and people's acceptance of the policy are resorting to stifle it through libel and cheap lies. They hope they can achieve their evil intention by killing the messenger," (Rais) said. -- Malaysiakini
Now, let the investigation begin.

1 comment:

moot said...

Rocky bru a journalist a blogger? Don't make me laugh. It is conflict of interest when a museum caretaker also a antics broker. rocky bru held important position inside malay mail, and Malay mail belongs to Media prima that linked back to umno somebody. Yet, rockybru refuse to "blow up" using malay mail but through bogging? ROFL.

A half baked rais yatim vs half baked rocky bru, I will call it umno internal political strife.