My Anthem

Saturday, January 01, 2011

greAtings4HAPPY&PROGRESSIVE NEW YEAR AHEAD......

TO ALL FrIENDS OF DESIDERATA. (Pls remember the "r", Don't drop it, it's very delicate among my fRiends. I especially target this to one moron Hawkeye who I don't know but went on a rant on my Christmas Day message reproduced +++++++right at bottom of page which I dedicated to FRIENDS OF DESI ONLY...including sweets & aweOFhelen), and among my regular readers**** here/hear, they know there are some desiderata.friendship which naturally apply.

TO fRiends of Desiderata who have been having decent conversations here occasionally with me, wishing YOU "ap AP ap New Year 2011".


"Let's march forward to toppling the BN-UMNO Government at Putrajaya with confidence and commitment the 365 days ahead! If thou art down Furong way, email me or call and we will taste Temiang Corner tehtarik at recently raised price of RM1.30; or have the BESTa kambing at Lingam's, where prices remain same for most times even with sugar price increases....."


My email: chongyl2000@yahoo.com

My HP (pls don't send to xpecialbrUnch, OK!:) 012-9702285

I will be on a seven-day HIATUS from (+Amended 1.1.11 at midnight to add "POLITICAL", can?) writing/writHing/'riting from today/todie for some needed R&R&r...:):):):):):):)


but should you come down to Furong,



"CHOW!"


which can mean


COME, LET'S EAT:)!

or


SEEYA LATER:):)!



POSTSCRIPT: ****The above here/hear is one example of DDC -- Da Desi Code -- which is BLOGSPEAK Desi uses to make his writings as a BUMmer/Blogger interesting and often lighthearted as I enjoy wordplay and creativity, hence the poetry. I've sprinkled, for the benefit of newcomers to my cyberhome, more DDC, so an exercise to desiphere there/dare! "DDC" IS A PROUD TITLE one of mygOodfRiends nicknamed "aweOFhelen" who gifted me of which I hold in esteemed and privileged ownership. YES, through blogging for some 5years plus now, helen ranks among ****mGf, which is short in DDC for myGOoDfriend in the singular or plural.:):):):):):):). It's ****aweways se7en s-s-s-s-s-s-smiles for Desi because 7 is my fave number.



____________________+++++++________________



Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dear fRiends of Desi,

Happy Christmas &
A Great New Year

IF thou be at peace
then God is wit' Thee
If there is some worry
WORRY NOT, Desi is wit' Thee

IF
thou chooseth to be my fRiend

Don't drop the R ever!

Be lasting, Be trusting

and Desi will be that

Bridge O'er Troubled Water

"I'll ease your mind, MIND,
yours&mine, mind":)

No comments: