My Anthem

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

PR-ing for PKR's SUARA:)

Even the most ignorant of my esteemedBUTTstillIGNORANThenceINNOCENTredaers would know Desi sometimes does PR-work for a side income. I normally ask for a 30% cut -- the latest is a book publisher who carriesmy namashake, so I have no qualms in taking brudderhim for a ride. PR-ing his latest sellout titled Bloggering and Democrazization or sumthin' along that line. StraightORcrooked, ask Ahmad Ismail, not me -- I only byTHEheart of Johnnny Cash, yes, USD aMore...

I Walk The Line

By John R. Cash, solid:)
Recorded 4/2/56
Number one - Country Chart; Number 17 - Pop Chart
Number 26 - Top 100 Country Hits of All-Time

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
I keep my eyes wide open all the time.
I keep the ends out for the tie that binds
Because you're mine,
I walk the line


I find it very, very easy to be true
I find myself alone when each day is through
Yes, I'll admit I'm a fool for you
Because you're mine,
I walk the line


As sure as night is dark and day is light
I keep you on my mind both day and night
And happiness I've known proves that it's right
Because you're mine,
I walk the line


You've got a way to keep me on your side
You give me cause for love that I can't hide
For you I know I'd even try to turn the tide
Because you're mine,
I walk the line



'tis "Badder" Hey Jude-style you get on board the Blogswagon if you don't know what I'm writHing about -- SUARA Keadilan BIL 147 11-18 Sept stares at Desi after I parted wit' hard-earned/conned RM2.00:(

Rancangan ambil alih kerajaan lancar


ON TRACK (white against black font size X 5 normal, picturise-lah,
GOoD Lord gave ye a unique brain, use it unless it's booked for a transplant!:(

Ticked: Jumlah MP cukup

Ticked2: MP Sabah setuju

Ticked3: MP Sarawak setuju

Ticked4: MP Semenanjung setuju

Ticked5: Prosedur perundangan beres

Breaktake:

Desi hears then ews vendor knocking on the door, he dumps 1,000 kopi of SK on the doorstep; picks up a check for 1,000X200sen MINUS 30%, grins at Desi, departs.
That bugger's TRICKED6: ...That was a kangaroo check from Down Under; I didn't get dat RM500,000 some 50 damned and lucky BN MPs each god/got -- I heard from mGf zorrowan! -- when they left for THIGHwant:(

********************

Go to http://www.zorro-zorro-unmasked.blogspot.com/

for fool report plus blardy hellariotous pictures:)


Monday, September 8, 2008
BODY SNATCHING BN STYLE & MALE CHASTITY BELT.
I spent the afternoon at the Chinese assembly Hall to lend support to the launch of the Centre for Policy Initiative English and Chinese Website. The launch was preceded by speeches by Dr Syed Husin Ali, Deputy President of PKR and former Penang State Councillor Datuk Dr Toh Kim Woon. Both spoke on Freedom of Information. Dr Syed Husin Ali recalled the time when Ku Li of Semangat 46 was trying to promote Gagasan. He asked the BN government during the election campaign: "Give me 3minutes even at 3am on TV". This was denied. So much for freedom of Information. During question time Dr Husin was asked if 916 was a fact. He said, straight-faced, " I can say authoritatively that we have the numbers.......it will happen...if not on the 16, its after......because they have snatched some bodies away on some study trip to Taiwan."


*********************************************


UPDATEd @10.56PM:

From themalaysianinsider.com:


Govt to fall by Tuesday, Anwar repeats


KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 10:
Opposition leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim said today he will topple Malaysia's government by early next week despite a trip abroad by ruling coalition lawmakers that he claims is aimed at thwarting his plans.

The three-party opposition alliance can seize power if at least 30 members of Parliament defect from the Barisan Nasional coalition, and Anwar said he would fly overseas if necessary to meet with lawmakers he hopes to lure to his side.

He has vowed for several months to take power by Sept 16.

About 50 BN lawmakers left for a farming study tour in Taiwan earlier this week amid opposition accusations that coalition leaders had sent them there to keep them away from Anwar and to dissuade some of them from defecting.

Anwar claims to have made tacit pacts with dozens of lawmakers in recent months, and insisted that he was still "very much" on track for his target date of next Tuesday.

"We're working on it," Anwar told reporters. "There are technical problems because (the lawmakers) have been shipped away. ...God-willing, it will (still) happen. If need be, I will fly to Taipei."

The government has denied the tour is politically motivated.

BN lawmakers met by The Associated Press at a seafood restaurant in Taiwan's southern Pingtung county expressed confidence that Anwar's threat was a bluff.

"You should go ask him. He knows better than I do," legislator Chua Tee Yong said when asked about Anwar's claim of imminent defections.

Taiwan Foreign Ministry spokesman Henry Chen said the island was not aware of any impending visit by Anwar and had received no visa application from him.

Anwar, who is battling a charge that he sodomised his 23-year-old former male aide, made his comments today after a Sessions Court delayed a preliminary hearing for his sodomy trial.

Government prosecutors said today they wanted to transfer the case to a higher court because it had attracted widespread interest, including from international observers.

Anwar's lawyers objected, saying the current judge was sufficiently qualified. The court will hear formal arguments from both sides Sept. 24 before making a decision.

Anwar is charged with allegedly sodomising Saiful Bukhari Azlan ~ the second such accusation in a decade for the former deputy premier, who was ousted in 1998 amid charges that he sodomised his family driver. A court overturned that sodomy conviction in 2004.

Anwar reiterated today the latest charge was "treacherous and malicious". The government has denied any conspiracy against Anwar.

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi has pledged to foil Anwar's attempt to unseat the BN, which has governed Malaysia for 51 years but suffered its worst electoral result ever in March national polls. -- AP

2 comments:

Starmandala said...

Zorro says the Taiwan-bound BN backbenchers received RM500,000 angpows. RPK says only RM50,000.
These days, there are so many zeroes flying around, what difference does it make? I sure could use that RM500K though. Why didn't I think of becoming a BN backbencher back when it was still a viable career??? ;-)

chong y l said...

antares:

If zorro does lay his hand on some of the blardy BN dungus' travelling bags, vvve 3 will count the notes, K... then we'll tax sume:):):)

PS to zorro: art thou in THIGHwant2? wit' Sdr DSAI? I don't mind carrying thy bags ala ex-MB Selangor's; Antares can fill in the Imigerasi forma:) LOL-Sei-liauliau, forgot the C4!:(