My Anthem

Friday, September 05, 2008

P***ing the buck!

The three *** is for the reader/s to figure out:)

WARNING: 'Tis a personal rant, don't read further if you suddenly get hot under the collar!:( U R da BOSS!

When a project runs smoothly
The President is on top of things
He claims credit

When that RM20billion project lands on the Company's lap
The man at the Top wants the first bite on the pie
Ah, Petronas' mega bucks stp hear!

But when the billion-dollar PK Free Zone flops
The mega bucks taker disAPpears
Yes, p*** the buck
It stops with the person just below the President

And the Vice-Prez also p***es the buck
No, not the mega bucks -- that has vanished into a Swiis bank AC
and you no see, I no see, only the Big Boss got eyes can see


The next in line also p***es the buck all the way down
How generous of the superiors, even the office boy gets the buck!

Yeah, the office boy is p***ed
I get the mini-bucks
They get the mega, major, minor bucks
Here I'm holding the last buck
Life's sure unfair:(
The supervisor has got his share
I'm left with just hot air
"I hope at the SuperLotto this weakend, I have badder luck!"


Desi, p***ed.

*** can stand/sit/sleep as uss!
Boots in puss
Wit' Oliviahuss
Where's my wed'sday nurse?

No comments: