My Anthem

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

What Now, My Love? -- PART II

A foregone cun'clusion
These forelorn lovers
landin' in THE I.C.U.
DDesi still god the I-I
But I steal NO I-I C U!

Why is Desi writHing so funny todie
'Cos my love is so forlorn too
The doctors at the UM-oh-No! RumahSakit
Pronounced our bodies are half-cold

So UM-oh-No! sought out PASS leader in the dark
They hold hands, they dare not kiss
Lest Desi seeth and Lo, and Behol'
Accompanied by MAIS, JAIS or Whatever 'AIS
We arrest 'em awe caught with their pants
Half Down, Knot Well Down

So in despondency
Or like a Desperado
Half brothers PKRR and DAPP are courtin' Mis s Amana'
"Tak Bull Eh lah! Ah lah
Belum Talak Tiga dengan PASS! "
Mana, manna, Mama-MIA

So It's Bye-Bye ONE to Sungai Belok
And it's Bye-Bye TWO to Kuala SangKar
W'ile UM-oh-No sin' in glee
"I BUY you Wan Sungai Belok -- RM1billion cukup tak?
I BUY you Kuala SangKar2 --  2billion cukup Ya!"

Desi don't like steak or lamb chop
In the raw, medium or half done
I wanna wallop it
And gulp it down
Wit' Rut Bir
Well Done!

(c) YL Chong, Desiderata
4.54AM June 21, 2016


PS:
You knotty ER, You dare aRsEk:
"Where is PaRT I?"
Hey, I just came back from Haiti wan
Slow and steady lah like SteadyAku down under
Slowly, slowly wan The Frog
Will catch the mosquito
You rush, rush Hush hush
Beware the Moral Polis OK!
The UM-oh-No Croc
Will gonna catch-U~2!

*************************************************

OK, you demandin' Wans, here's that PART One
Knot writ by YL, Desi OK? Or I KO!
Like wanRidhuanTeh Ab'lah, PLAGIARST XXtraaOrdinarie
Knot punished wan, PROMOTED instead!
'Cos UM-oh-No Unis are like dat-wan
They like Kopicat, or kpi-kitty
Hence my knotty ditty, a byte dirty...

Part I, courtesy from azlyrics.com:~~~~

ELVIS PRESLEY LYRICS

"What Now My Love"

What now my love
Now that you left me
How can I live through another day
Watching my dreams turn into ashes
And all my hopes into bits of clay
Once I could see, once I could feel
Now I'm a numb
I've become unreal

I walk the night, oh, without a goal
Stripped of my heart, my soul
What now my love
Now that it's over
I feel the world closing in on me
Here comes the stars
Tumbling around me
And there's the sky where the sea should be

What now my love
Now that you're gone
I'd be a fool to go on and on
No one would care, no one would cry
If I should live or die

****What now my love
Now there is nothing
Only my last goodbye
Only their (UM-oh-No!) lust goodbuy 


NB: Maaf ia! ****Slightly Adapted OK! -- yl, dESI

No comments: