My Anthem

Thursday, June 06, 2013

I PITY those readers of m2day who still post comments, and...

ALL THEY GET IN RETURN FOR THEIR HONEST INPUTS ARE INSULTS reprinted on automatic mode.

Let's witness the following extracts, viz:

written by EU, June 05, 2013 23:02:35
This writer does not understand that the chinese were not cheated by Anwar. They voted PR because BN is corrupt, unfair treatment, unfair practices and not willing to change. They wanted to vote for party that will fight corruption, injustice and that stood for righteousness and unite the races as well as good governance without wastages.

EDITOR: How much are you being paid to post these types of comments? I am sure you are not doing this free. I am convinced you are being paid.

RPK
  • report abuse
  • +17
  • vote down
  • vote up
...
written by gunse, June 05, 2013 22:35:12
malaysia news... what website is that..... hahahahah....

nowadays, any tom, dick, harry and pussy writing and becoming 'journalist' and experts' of world affair...

EDITOR: How much are you being paid to post these types of comments? I am sure you are not doing this free. I am convinced you are being paid.

RPK
  • report abuse
  • +14
  • vote down
  • vote up
...
written by gunse, June 05, 2013 22:23:59
written by syd, June 05, 2013 19:37:14
Its people like anwar that ends up making terror attack on western soil.

so what people like you do, syd ???
Lick western balls is it??

EDITOR: How much are you being paid to post these types of comments? I am sure you are not doing this free. I am convinced you are being paid.

RPK

************************************************************************

DESIDERATA: I have highlighted the Editor's rebukes/insults above to his Readers in RED, coloured THUShey Communist or Danger sign mah!


DEAR ER,  I must say I still read the NST and The Star either print copies OR when I'm pocket-challenged, read the ONLINE editions. I did not/have not/will not take part in wan stuppid chamaleonic Blogger's BOYCOTT MSM (yes, a strong sleeping partner with this guy named RPK -- DON'T REMEMBER MCLM, Malaysians Mudah Lupa ke? While even as they promted a Boycott, they both gave EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS TO THE MSM like NST, Utusan and YV3 when it SERVED THEIR PURPOSE AND CONVENIENCE.


I read the NST or The Star and The Sun, even Utusan sometimes BECAUSE I follow the SunTzu's war strategy -- YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOUR ENEMY IS DOING so that I can counter their anti-PR attacks. I had called RPK a liar and a coward in a few exchanges with him (and the other Partner, estranged OR puttting on a front?)
I advise my ER here just continue to read m2day for entertainment if you have notin' badder to do! Don't take this guy seriously because if you were critical in your comments, he would JUSTY INSULT YOU! WHY-LAH let him get away with such antics?

DON'T BE MASOCHISTIC, OK! Read Midnight Voices-lah, at least I gift ye cyber tehtarik. For the real thing, you have to date this BUMmer at De Miang Coner in Furong OK! -- YL, Desi, knottyaSsusual

No comments: