My Anthem

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Karmic Visitations on Malaysia and Malaysians

When I penned my coment piece on the Lahat Datu intrusion/incursion/invasion (OBJECTIVE test, your choice, my dear ER, for Desi is pretty&democratic somedimes!:), I was guarded. In fact, with the ongoing Royal Commission of Inquiry on Sabah Illegals then having revealed lots of shenanigans -- Project IC/Project M, yes, democrazy2 test! -- going back some 2-3 decades, at the back of my knotty mind is this thought perhaps WE ARE WITNESSING A SEISMIC VISITATION OF KARMA.

There is a similar saying in English close to the concept of Karma, i.e. "What goes around comes around." I only became a half-convert to the Buddhist teachings which contains "Karma" as one of its core precepts. I fess that I was brought up from age of 9 or 10 in a Christian environment, was a regular church goer UNTIL 8-10 YEARS AGO.. That was when I BUMped into this long lost friend from my secondary 1-6 schooldays and while I quoted Shakespeare and the English poets, he sold me his understanding of the teachings of Buddha.

To me, as I indicated, the BIG visitation of the Karmic kind was/is the Sulu sultanate invasion of Lahat Datu, Sabah by some 200-300 of the sultan's men starting Feb 9, 2013 while officials first stated the intruders arrived on Malaysian shores Feb 12 while Desi and friends were happily Lou-Sang and Ka Ra La OK, K! NOw the ministers are variously finding scapegoats,  jumping at the slightest connections to pin the "invasion" on the Opposition. I have written how the MSM jumped at ONE PHRASE,extracted from the Philippine Daily Inquirer, ...".(an opposition leader)...ALLIED WITH ANWAR,..." and by their rich imagination -- I called it quantum leap of logic -- they all chorused that Opposition Leader DS Anwar Ibrahim is behind the whole intrusion, and they embellished it with an old photo showing Anwar with MNLF leader Misuari. Of course we now know Anwar gave 24-hour ultimatum to Utusan Malaysia and TV3 to retract their allegations with an apology which they failed to respond; now they each face RM100 million defamation suts. Sdr Anwar should now extend the same favour to Bernama and several bloggers. (Hey, I won't name the cyber-mates hear/hear -- buy me endless rounds of tehtarik at De Miang CONner, can? Asa bonus, bring along the bestA kambing in Furong, Lingam's dried curry mutton -- you kambing?!


Okay, the second Karmic visitation saw the demise of PI P Balasubramaniam yesterday, when all our troubles seem'd so far away. Poor guy, he was used by BIGGER fat cats and received pittance for his role as a bagman or connecter, entailing him to refute a first Statutary Declaration implicating top guns in the murder of Mongolian beauty Altantuya Shaaribu. When a person associates with the dark forces, how long do you think his attire would remain white and untainted? Less than a month on returning to NegaraKu from exile/hiding in India for a few years, this private detective under once employ of that rich Abdul Razak Baginda, socalled defence consultant,suffered a heart attack, and the news was spread on Internet news like wildfire yesterday he had drawn his last breath. Today it was headlined news in the local print media. Less informed Furong Pasar Besar politikuses with richer imagination than some UMNO bloggers this moUrning had their theory -- Bala was put to pasture by evil forces. Which I rebutted, but who am I to say with finality it's not so? Desi is just ONE writer among many in cyberspace, furthermore or aMore, this is Malaysia Bulleh! Malaysians have reached such a level of suspicion that even a routine death due to ill health now could be rumoured to have suspicious causes! -- NOW WHO DO YOU BLAME 4SUSPICIOUS MINDS? Elvis Presley? Desi the knotty wan?

Now I am waiting to see who and where the NEXT Karmic Visitation will befall. I have one educated guess -- remember one I wrote about nciked CARPETBAGGER? This wan dealth in;tens of millions, poor Bala dealth in tens of thousand. One is a fool, the other is a wiser fool, BUT WHEN MISS KARMA VISITS, "she" maketh no distinction whether thy art a bigeer or smaller fool. I am inclined to use "she" because the culprits visted upon are mosyly masculine, so logically....I am sure you got the drift?!When an M16 or MK47 is used to shoot at a flock, all the birds who flock together will get shot. I wonder now, when you are dead, WHO WILL WEEP FOR THEE? Like Altantuya caught in the web of operatives charged with murder, who shalt weep for her?

The certainty is that the Karma surrounding the ghost of this Mongolian beauty is still spinning its wheel, and we wait with lusty breath to see who the next victim will fall. The Players may have a decade to see the ending...I hope Desi liveth that long to see The End! My dear ER, U2!

No comments: