My Anthem

Monday, March 11, 2013

Hey, fellow Malaysians, WE CAN MAKE THE COUNTRY BETTER!


One of my fave Beatles hits is Hey Jude, and I would sing along wit' my Ka Ra La OK friends the refrain pronouncing "better" as "BADDER, badder, bader...." Nah, Nah, Nah nah nah nah nah... We now just add to the refrain WE CAN MAKE NEGARAKU badder, badder, badder -- remove all that's trul;y BAD under the UMNO-oh no! no  no no instead of nah nah nah nah nah nah nah, end wit' Hey Dude!

So if you happen by Furong nigh De Miang Corner, just hidden behind KFC/Gerakan dying state Hq!, give Desi a howler, and I'll come running. You bye Desi endless rounds of tehtarik and I'll take ye to the Butterfry Varrey and sing our version of Hey Dude to make our country badder, badder, badder yeah nah nah nah nah, Hey Dude!.

Now be a GOoD boy, hit the RH side YouTube video headed "My Anthem For Now" and sing loud enough for the UMNO-oh no! guys and their Sulu friends at PWTC can hear ye!

No comments: