My Anthem

Sunday, January 15, 2012

I am not superstitious...so let's talk after earthly life

One subject I try to avoid is Religion --- that's because you can talk until all of Sharizat's cows come back to their three condos, we wouldn't be be able to come to a fruitful conclusion. I can talk about life, death and half-dead, and it's from a common man's perspective...and we can usually nod or shake our heads over different POV. But we won't start yelling and howling, K!

I have writ that although I was born in the year of the Pig, I believe I have traits of a Cat. I am no kitty I add.

Those who follow my blog writHes religiously, like every Sunday instead of going to the church, you'd know that I write personal stuff on this "holyday", so I call it Sunday's RUMINATION. A legacy from a weekly column I had writ for an Online newspaper, which one you can ask? My answer is: please don't be kaypoh -- spend time pondering about THE STATE OF OUR NATION, and related to it, your life, existence and death.

mGf Jon A has wisely observed that we don't choose where we are born, just like we don't choose our relatives. (If I can choose the later, I wouldn't have 20percent of my relations still with me; as for the former, the story follows...)

I often use DDC, so newcomers don't often understand half of what I write. Do I care? NO, because my Rumination is often shared confidences. Between fRiends. Yes, don't drop the "R", I often remind. If I used DDC plus revealing the chinoserie in me, I'd writHe Don't dlop the "l", C?

I have expended like 4 to 5 of a cat's lives, so have 9 minus 4 o5 left. Into my 10th life, I don't want to be a writer no more, don't wanna die a pauper TWICE! That would be so masochistic.

I told mGf -- DDC for myGOoDfriend, not myGALfirend, OK! how many times have I told you, last time or lately, that I don't love you for asking, what, you have so many galfriends ah?

Now where was I?

I was ruminating on the re-incarnated life of a blogger named Desi.I am a journalist by training, but when I write in weird ways, I am no gay, just a BUM. Or BUMmer -- it's democratic world in blogosphere -- so you coin a term as you like it, even if Shakespeare could have invented it but put in a slightly different way.


2b cuntinudeD, Godwilled, InsyaAllah:~~

Ah, now it's 9.23PM, after a hearty meal and some kaypoh-ing wit' some political mateys -- knot yet fRiends -- I come back to ruminate cos I have promised, and more often than not, I keep my promises. Sometimes, I put on a facade, add one paragraph, well padded, like some cowgal's antomy, I end my reflection because I feel lazy, hazy, dazy and mazy -- if any word doesn't belong, please strike one/wan!

So talking about Life -- there has been many predictions that 2010 (ERRATA: 2012, see, Desi's as human as you after awe!) would mark the year of DOOMSDAY for the human race. Armageddon indeed, Apocalypse, but who am I to join the league of Nostradamus? I can't even predict if I'm getting my allowance cheque for sext month.

What I would say is IF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT ENDS ON THE SAME DAY FOR EVERY ONE OF US, "it would be the most unfairest Godly/unGodly/human/inhuman verdict!" at the end of the day this year. WHY should "innocent" people, most of us are I think, working hard for an honest day's living, suffer the same fate as the MURDERERS, DAYLIGHT ROBBERS, RAPISTS and bloodSUCKERS? (that seem to proliferate in one political party hear!:(

Indeed, I would then come to a final conclusion there is no such thing as a GOD, however you deem Him to be.

Desi would pray to the Almighty, spare me and the hordes of cowboys and cowgals, whose only sin is they like to lay about, sing for their supper if they didn't have breakfast and lunch, then drink tehtarik to drown their sorrows because the bars would not serve soft drinks. Maybe some smartaleck trade can put the beer in A&W lookalike cans and label it as Rut Bir.
I wouldn't touch beer as I think I would embarrass myself turning red-as-a-lobster, and that would turn off a cowgal, wouldn't I?


Or if Nashville, 10yC would bear with one more, I would like to be dare before the End of the World is sung to its finish by Skeeter Davies. I would rather look forward to this scenario, I told my sunny boy this aft'noon:

I'd***duet wit' FAITH HILL strumming my Kapok guitar; then challenge Tim MCgrowl to a ****duel, like a Gunfight at the OK Corral...Is that corral in Tennysee, ah?

For Ignoramus hear, ***duet is a song sung by a cowboy and cowgal, normally a love-song, never a hatesong (because the ilks of PERKASA peeps aren't allowed in Nashville, they can stay put at the two condos of RM10million in Bangsar owned by cow'rds like Sharizat and husband and sons and daughter because they don't know the word "shame"!

**** Duel is a gentlemanly fight, normally to the death, between two gentlemen, normally o'er a third party called a beautiful -- drop dea!d -- cowgal! No, Desi would NOT challenge Perkasa chief or cattle honcho thief --Dr Mohd Salleh izzit? -- for a duel. If they were to duel Desi, they would use a mesingun and Desi's left wit' a six-shooter. Oh no, Desi wouldn't like to go underground before the Big One hits Los Angeles or Tokyo.


PEaCE mGf, it's just two weeks into a beaut year, we have 366 minus 15days left; no, don't spell it as Oz do, 351 dies left, or right. I wanna be Tempted yet, so let's sing together, alongside George Jones:

ALMOST PERSUADED

Last night all alone in a barroom
Met a girl with a drink in her hand
She had ruby red lips and coal black hair
And eyes that would tempt any man.

Then she came and sat down at my table
And as she placed her soft hand in mine
I found myself wanting to kiss her
For temptation was flowing like wine.

And I was almost persuaded
To strip myself of my pride
Almost persuaded
To put my conscience aside.

Then we danced and she whispered I need you
Take me away from here and be my man
Then I looked into her eyes and I saw it
The reflection of my wedding band.

And I was almost persuaded
To let strange lips lead me on
Almost persuaded
But your sweet love made me stop and go home...

Download RingtoneSend “Almost persuaded” Ringtone to Your CellDownload Ringtone



*******************************************************

And if you feel like strumming along, hear's (C how HEart Desi works like a cowboy for yeE!:):(~~



Artist: Wynette Tammy
Song: Almost Persuaded

Tammy Wynette Sheet Music
Tammy Wynette CDs

Download RingtoneSend “Almost Persuaded” Ringtone to Cell PhoneDownload Ringtone
ALMOST PERSUADED
Recorded by Tammy Wynette
Words and music by Billy Sherrill and Glenn Sutton

Last [C] night, all a-[C7] lone in a bar-[F] room
Met a [C] man with a drink in his [G] hand
He had [C7] baby-blue eyes, [F] coal black hair
And a [C] smile that a girl [G] under-[C] stands. ... [G]

Then he [C] came and sat [C7] down at my [F] table
And as he [C] placed his hand over [G] mine
I [C] found myself [C7] wanting to [F] kiss him
For temp-[C] tation was [G] flowing like [C] wine. [G7]

And I was [C] al-[C7] per-[F] suaded
To [C] strip myself of my [G7] pride
[C] Al-[C7] most per-[F] suaded
To [C] push my [G7] conscience a-[C] side. ... [A7]

CHANGE TO D:
Then we [D] danced and he [D7] whispered, "I [G] need you!
Let me [D] take you away, and be your [A] man."
Then I [D] looked into his [D7] eyes and I [G] saw it
The re-[D] flection of [A7] my wedding [D] band. [A7]

And I was [D] al-[D7] most per-[G] suaded
To [D] let strange lips lead me [A] on
[D] al-[D7] most per-[G] suaded,
But your [D] sweet love made me [A7] stop and go [G] home. [D]

Download RingtoneSend “Almost Persuaded” Ringtone to Cell PhoneDownload Ringtone


No comments: