My Anthem

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rockybru-Rais Yatim-MCMC saga continues...

From the horse's mouth at rockybru.blogspot.com:

Wednesday, October 13, 2010
They took my Ferrari
Laptop, Streamyx modem seized. The MCMC "interviewed" me for 90 minutes. I told the reporters that they treated me nice. After the interview, we took a drive from Cyberjaya to Puchong via the backroads and to my house, where I parted ways with my dear laptop. The guys from Bukit Aman's cyber unit came along. My neighbours were hiding behind the curtains. The sight of a patrol car and an MCMC 4x4 on a Wednesday afternoon does not inspire many to venture out.

I'm being investigated by the MCMC under Section 256 under "Pemeriksaan orang yang tshu mengenai kes". If the A-G decides to charge me, I shall be charged under Section 233, the same provisions they used against blogger-cartoonist Hassan Skodeng. Basically, it's a crimkinal offence. I could be fined max RM50,000 and jailed a year if convicted.

Next to be summoned is Big Dog. Maybe even the business site Taikors & Taikuns, if they know who is or are behind it.

The reporters did not come to my house. At the MCMC headquarters, after the interview, TO BE CONTINUED.

2 comments:

moot said...

sandiwara!

chong y l said...

Dear moot, thanks for dropping bye wit'just ONE word greAting, you have gone MIA in Shangri-La eh!?

BTW, as a bollger I support fellow BUMmers who do right y the ISSUES; in this instance, Rockybru did the right thing, so he deserves our show of solidarity, sanywar or none or half-!:):)