My Anthem

Sunday, March 22, 2009

This is masculine pespective on a sensitive topic...

which *MCPs are welcome to read and enjoy, but *2feminists and bra-burners (like Frigid Buttdo?) are warned they read this post at their own peril. They may even in the extreme case become *3DDC converts ... Ha ah, I may be able to start a harem of meditationers for a vacation on the long I-LAND called
spirite
DESI
tination.


This morning conversation began with a question raised by one of my *4Y&A partners who sought my vain opinion if it wasokay to give preference to lesspretty gals a priority to job placement as advocated by menteri besar Nik Aziz of Kelantan, who explained the rationale that guys would provide handsomely for the pretty maidens, so the "ugly" ones -- not the guys but the maids! -- should be given a helping hand by the State.

I said that's good policy for it's akin to King Solomon's wisdom ...remember he who in testing ownership of a child contested by two quarreling women ordered the child be slain, and the genuine mumon instinct begged the wise one to spare the child's life and she'd forgo the claim to ownership. My quotation of something bibical won me a new fan and I think I added a new reader to cpiasia.net as I flagged (not bragged, OK!:( that I earn bread&butter, and henceforth more vvisedom, at that one-year-old plus child started by Dr Lim Teck Ghee. IF THOU BE AN OBEDIENT *5ER, PLEASE VISIT cpiasia.net once more to help chalk up VISITOPRS RATE so Ican justify my existence as cnributing to the healthy growth of a child who may yet turn out Y&A!:)

DESIDERATA:

*Glossary -- defined as a place where if have time to kill on a hazy, lazy mazy Furong Sunday, you read FURTHER to understand what DDC (da Desi Code) is about. If Miss dime is not on thy side, don't bother. You or I won't be richer or porrer for it. :)OR :(

* MCP: Malayan Communist Party cadre, definitely not Male Chauvinist Pig

*2 feminist: normally NGO activist who raises a hue-&-cry when African children starve on one root meal a die while the activist, usually of the "fairer" gender -- who wants no sex please, we are not Frenchflies! -- who thrives on rut bir dan french fries dan french caps five times a day, especially on a holy dae.

*3 DDC is Da Desi Code, sumthin' I serve wit' Sundae CON BF -- whcih is Sunday Continental Breakfast which Just finished wan! -- one of my ER says it's good for the soul,may not be for the body, whether Brigitte's or Frigid, Desiree:) or Desi's...:(

*4: Y&A: young and articulate, usually fe-mail

*5: ER stands for Esteemed Reader -- who usually take my advice as a Solomonesque, pronounced S0-Lo-Men-Nurse ending with a K for kick! --

No comments: