My Anthem

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

one more tuesday wit' morrie

imagine

the Beatles' world of brotherhood,
equality and world peace

without worries, without pain
it's every Homosapiens' gain

but that's the world of mindEscape
back into childehood
wrapped in the warmth of Mum's breast
and embrace

but all humans grow old
not all grow up

today Des leaves adultEhood behind
yes, I'm riding the windmills of my mind

i have a lunch date wit' a Morrie fan
out of the frying pan
vve jump into the pool of Mitch Albom's creation

and loose ourselves of human bondage
and enjoy a continental lunch
like little kids chowdowning their first fish&chips


singing: Mum, I now want an ice cream
that makes up an unADULTerated dream

YL, Desi
@1.58AM

PS: I've fasted up for almost 3/4 of a day
anticipating a BF-cum-lunch-dinner awe-in-One
at my lucky abode named imagiNeNation

No comments: