My Anthem

Sunday, November 09, 2008

I am in the mood on Sundae for a CHALLENGIa!

""This is a very serious allegations! He is saying that a wife of a future prime minister is involved in a murder of a foreing national! Hey I will sure him too for it!" refers.

Yourlogic does NOT hold, with reference to the last sentence. I presume you have a TYPO, sue for "sure"?reading from contextual understanding.

BUT the alleged subjects, Rosmah, who is te wife of DPM Najib, DID NOT SUE! (Neither the other two socalled aides...but I won't refer to them as they are insignificant players.) Your word "too" implies someone has indeed sued RPK ... which logically should folow IF SOMEONE IMPLICATED YOU IN A MURDER! But no, Rosmah let it be, so the question is WHY?"

Desiderata just left the above comment at a Blogger's current post.

CHALLENGIa:


Name the Blog and the title of the Post I commented on.

PRIZE:

I have just THREE COPIES of Midnight Voices left, worth now definietly more than RM15each -- the price I sold of 950 copies with some 47 copies gifted away to dear friends I call mGf in the plural.

The first answerer via Comments getting it RIGHT receives ONE FREE, AUTOGRAPHED COPY of MN V. (Reference: July 7, 2007 post about my first Anthoogy of poems:)


Closing date: Midnight on Friday, November 14, 2008 after I get back from the
THIRD CANDLELIGHT VIGIT @8.00PM
at DATARAN SEREMBAN PARK
to show SOLIDARITY FOR ALL ISA DETAINEES.

*******************************************************************

PS: I'm holding two copies for TWO mGf -- Anak Merdeka of Furong, and that yan-ny soulmate silently peeping in at Desi's My Blue H'aven now and then from Catsville. I am presumptious of course, but a writer has sixth sense. Desi has seven, it rimes with heaven:)

No comments: