My Anthem

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Life is Bizarre!

Down Under.:) Ooops, in NEGARAKU2!:(

I must not throw stones because my window panes are made of grass. You don wanna the ebbles to hit the worms eating offmarihuana leaves, eh!

YES, I spelt IT with an "h" because this matsalleh language is bizarre to start off wit'...they dare to spell it with a "j" and expect donkeys to haw-hee! If you don't know why Desi writHes in this fun_DY sort of way called DDC, go to my post of
July 7, 2007 pay RM15X10 for a copy of MN V to read about AweOfHelen's gift to Desi:)


BizararityWan from Ozland:(

where I was asked a question I would address much later as it demands at least two sundaes of sleeping over. Meanw'ile -- yes, it's really mean in Virtual World which all bloggers and BReaders except Adobe ar part of; OK, I think Adode is also a component but I am ignoramus on most things online, except writing post after post which no one in realife read excet for a few devotees -- HI, sweets, art thou peeping in todie?

"Terima kasih" -- which translates as "Acept me luv" for mad sallies who wanna learn a byte of BM -- for constantly supporting my readership figures -- I beleive in virtuality I would have hit wan or too million by now, but I don't count beyond 10 -- the maximum number of fingers sticking out like sore thumbs in my two hands.

Anywan out hear with 12 fingers -- tha's weird, which is another word for bizarre off course. Off the golf, dear, the PC You've got mail siren is sounding, and you've got volume at megabytes -- oops,it's desibelles -- and you don wanna disturb the neighbours making out with a Do Distrub only at the cost of losing your reality life. I'm making virtual love right, left, up and down NOW!

David Pollard's Second Life affair leads to divorce from Amy Taylor
November 15, 2008 02:24am



Man "cheats' on wife in virtual world

His avatar was cuddling another woman
They've now divorced in real life

A WOMAN who met her husband on the internet has divorced him for "cheating" on her in virtual reality.

Amy Taylor and David Pollard married after meeting and falling in love on an internet chatroom.

The couple were both fans of Second Life - a game in which players create a new identity for themselves in a computer-generated world. Using 3D animated characters, known as avatars, users can move around and interact with others.

The couple were so devoted to the game that when they married at a registry office in July 2005, they marked the occasion by holding a virtual wedding in Second Life.

But, although the internet brought them together, it eventually tore them apart.

Related Coverage
Spurned woman held over 'virtual' murder
NEWS.com.au, 24 Oct 2008


One day, Ms Taylor, 28, found Mr Pollard at the computer watching his avatar having sex with a prostitute in Second Life.

"I went mad, I was so hurt. I just couldn't believe what he'd done. I looked at the computer screen and could see his character with a female character. It's cheating as far as I'm concerned. But he didn't see it as a problem, and couldn't see why I was so upset," she said.

Using the virtual world's own special currency, she hired an online private detective to investigate his adultery. However, back in their real lives, the Pollards managed to patch things up.

Then in April this year Ms Taylor caught her husband's avatar in another compromising position.

She claims he was having "cybersex" with a female player in the US.

Although Mr Pollard and the woman had never even met outside the game, Ms Taylor said that she was devastated by what she considered to be his very real betrayal.

"I caught him cuddling a woman on a sofa in the game.

"It looked really affectionate.

"He turned off the computer monitor and I turned it back on and demanded to look at his chat history. But he turned off the computer so the history was all deleted and I ended up going off in floods of tears.

"He confessed he'd been talking to this player for one or two weeks, and said our marriage was over and he didn't love me any more."

The next day, Ms Taylor went straight to a solicitor to file for divorce from her 40-year-old husband of three years on the grounds of his "unreasonable behaviour".

She now has a new man in her life whom she met while playing the internet fantasy role-playing game World Of Warcraft.

"I know it sounds pretty strange but it works for me," she said.

BizararityToo:

I will search the archives to reprise it hear -- it says the AG's Office is so mighty proud in losing an abetment to murder case it ain't gonna APpeal. Is that a first in the www.www.www?
YES, figure that wan out. NINE "w"!

5 comments:

sweetspirits said...

well desi it takes all kinds 2 make a world . I really had no idea that was ur post .Well the game Fable is worse than those hehe .Well cyber worlds can be crazy , meeting a partner online is not considered strange n e more bcoz it is a common thing.Lets not forget the money made from singles sites .Maybe Desi should create a site based on spirited island 4 love lol , you could make the money 4 ur island ;] .Well Desi i hope this makes sense ' I'm on my Wii ;]

chong y l said...

sweets:)
spirite
DES
tination ...eh!?
Ms Patience being preeached by desi is aso ms/mr Virtuous:)
PS:C nude pose/t

sweetspirits said...

PS:C nude pose/t ? huh ?

sweetspirits said...

PS:C nude pose/t ? huh ?

chong y l said...

sweets 2xX:

desi was being knottyaSsual, playing wit' words:(
DDC says nu'e for new, but "d" sounds more mystifying yes! "Pose" of course refers to what most Homo sapiens out of their wits would do at the beach; I offered 2nd choice of "t", whichleads to my new post titled "Life is Bizarre! (II) " the sext die!

TOUR MALLAYSIAN BOLGOSPHERE: Also read about Naked protesters in rockybru.blogspot.com:)