My Anthem

Friday, January 18, 2013

Look -- who is selling out our nation's sovereignty? III

As I could NOT locate the item in theSun Online, I have to rely on writing out in LONG HAND reading the print edition. I paid 30sen for a copy this morn -- NO, UNLIKE YOU KEDEKUT who lined up at the seven11 to pick up a free kopi! -- this is jest stating for the record. Also, I but at laet The Star or The NST NOT because I support the papers -- I am a Media WATCHER, so I have to part with my freelance heART earned ringiit to achieve my purpose; yeah, can I shout I am doing some sort of National Service?!

Page 02,


Dr M admits giving ICs to Sabah immigrants


SHAH ALAM: Former prime
minister Tun Dr Mahathir
Mohammad (sic) has admitted that
Malaysian identity cards (IC)
were issued to immigrants in
Sabah under his administration.
   He however denied that the
project was illegal as all
procedures were according to
laws enacted under the federal
constitution.
   Mahathirm who was premier
from1981 to 2003, said he is
willing to testify at the ongoing
Royal Commissionof Inquiry
(RCI) intoIllegal Immigration in
Sabah if called, but said no one
has called him yet.
:
:
:
:




DESIDERATA: I will continue to writHe the full report if I survive the churning in my stomach after reading the the full report, and murmuring/cursing/shouting quietly (expletives).....See you later, InsyaAllah.

Contd @8.45PM: I didn't sight the item when I checked sun2surf.com another time; so I will just pluck ONE important para for comment, viz:)~~~

Mahathir claimed that the
country's firstprime minister,
Tunku Abdul Rahman, gave one
million citizenship cards to
immigrants in Peninsular
Malaysia after Independence in
1957.
***********************************************
   ]MEANWHILE, I URGE THE RCI TO INVITE THE FORMER PM DR MAHATHIR, TAKING ON HIS OFFER, TO APPEAR AS A WITNESS AT THE INQUIRY. I AWAIT WITH BATED BREATH TO HEAR FROM HIM UNDER OATH; then I will continue with more comments, assuming I survive the wait for Dr M's cooperance appearance. ~~ YL, Desi, knottyaSsusual

No comments: