My Anthem

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sillye Pome for Todie...II

Sometimes we do sillye/silly things, accidental or incidental, and God forbid, once in a long while, God-inspired. The outcomes can be mostly inconsequential, which means having not much impact either way, good or bad, on one's life, occasionally can be disastrous, you cite your example, and at times can be THE END.Do I end to elaborate on The End? Okay one example -- John Wayne riding into the sunset, and the sun nebber/never rose again/akin.

Today I am acting silly because the Angry/Hungry Ghosts Festival is nigh. Ghosts maketh one behave silliely. I am using lots of DDC today, so bear with Desi...DDC stands for Da Desi Code, a term of endearment gifted Desi by an Ipohlang who acts silly sometimes, but most times she's sober, so it's OK, not KO! If you wish to have her number should you visit another PeytonPlacesque town like Furong, not Alice, hear/here is the number/nombor ekor 007+1+008 to aweofhelen..., got/caught ya:( OR :)

To be cuntinued, I'm dressing up to oouch 4BF!:)

PS: Examples of DDC are those apired words, and in the title, Pome for Poem because the orignals/Mat Salleh pronounce it that way, with stress on "-me" which maketh "no sense/sen"by sound, and Malaysians except for Anglophiles, including this writer/writHer, mostly pronounce it with stress on ahem, "em" as IT IS SPELT! They call chinoserie like Desi "banana" -- yellow on the outside, white on the inside.


I woke up feeling sillie this moUrn
So I desided to writHe a pome
It is not piled up to the skye
It's jest about 21lines low or high

My friend and I went to KarahrahOK lust nightie
Started wit' two cowgals, they call 'em Cdollie
I sang a Hank williams number 007-style
And it brought on the encore oh you oh mye

'twas soon raining cats and dogs getting colde
My friend sang Hello Darlin' loudly to beat out the thunder
And more and aMore cowgals answered his love call, youngNolde
I worried man, cowboy or no, they gonna tearing the place a-sunder

The new galcows just drink, drank and drunk
My friend's spirits just rise, rose and risen
Part of my pants and ourse just sink, sank and sunk
Cowboy partdime writher have shallow pockets, soon byte/bought/beaten

I answered their encore request
I blasted Your Cheatin'heART half in jest
Freedom quest
ala Wild wilde west
Became quite/quiet a mess, best!

No comments: