My Anthem

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Sodomy II: Malaysia is made a laughing stock, again and again!

These BN-UMNO leaders who head the Malaysian government think nothing of the country's reputation, the Rakyat's sensibility -- shamed us with Sodomy I a decade ago, making NegaraKu a laughing stock on the world bourse.

Now the world is treated yet AGAIN to Sodomy II -- don't we get TIRED at all?

I am getting bloody tired. Augustine Paul got so tired he went underground.
I am getting tired, but I don't get any warmth because the round under is fit only for people
who wear their underwear outside for the world to laugh at us. They have no shame.

I have a sens of right and wrong.
I am ashamed of My Country when it is (the government leaders I mean) wrong.

I plan to hit the hay and catch up on some rest when I can.

Sodomee on a plate round 3 anywan? -- YL, Desi

No comments: