My Anthem

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Many Malaysians hate former PM Dr Mahathir,...

BUT NOW HE'S CITIZEN biasA, treat him as any other individual Malaysian citizen -- let him rant and rave, the same right as all bloody bloggers including the wan called Desiderata and DPP! I mentioned DPP as he played host to me at RSC yesterday, and luckily two SHC diplomates separated us, or this Guest could have reached out for his neck when he waved off Dr M every time I mentioned him when the subject of 911 came up...:( But I forgave him after downing all the rich foods -- seldom Sundae cometh around so early, in mid-week, and payday is still long long way away like ***Tipperrary. ON ***, Desi knows more about American history than Chinese or Malaysian -- don't blame him, blame his teachers for using English classes to talk about George Washington, Abe Lincoln and making us memrise THE GETTYSBURG ADDRESS; if the right spell is "Gettysberg", at least I got 90% right eh! Many of you blardy graduates now have not even heard of GeettyThee~~OoouchOfHear!:(

So where was I?

Okay, back to that 911 video Dr M referenced. I sat through 150minutes of the Video -- so Dr M being the messsenger boy here, has a point.
There are rgounds to believe the CONSPIRACY theories put forth -- NOT by Dr M, but by several researchers and writers of the great US of A!

When I viewed the tape four days -- yeah, sei-loh! WHY the blardy hell so late one? -- ago, FOR THE FIRST TIME, I learnt there was a THIRD tower -- referenced in said Video at Tower 7, my fave number! -- which went down on 911 in the year 2001. In most of us Ignoramuses, the image carved forever in our minds was that only TWO +++WTC TOWERS -- each hit by one cvommercial airliner minutes apart -- went down! If you have to ask, +++ stands for World Traddde Centre withoiur the P for Putra OK!

Now be a GOoD boy, surf to cedet's blog and spend the next/sext one-and-half-hours viewing the Conspiracy Theorists evidence and opinions.

I am another messenger boy, DON'T SHOOT ME! Don't shoot Dr M either -- he is still a source of enterttainment with some IQ:)... I don't get paid for writHing this post --either by SB, CAI or FIB!:(:(:( Or the Perdana Leadership Foundation:(!

PS: Quoting VOLTAIRE:

"I may disagree with what you say but I will defend, to the death, your right to say it." This is a reminder to fellow BUMmers especially a potential BUM2010 Chair as a motto we have been adopting and PR-ing at BUM2007, BUM2008 and BUM2009!:):):)

1 comment:

Donplaypuks® said...

Defend maybe, but not to the death.

For the record, I don't hate him but have lost considerable respect for an intellect that has gone wonky!