My Anthem

Saturday, January 30, 2010

In Limbo, That's When Your Friends Are Most

NEEDED!

mGf buddies around me for the past few weeks KNOW what I'm inti-MATE-ing. Here. Hear.

As for those knot in-the-no, it's okay. You can guess. Esp you who art loaded and wear a Guess watch, a Guess handbag, and even a Guess girlfriend. Hope she's knot around your neck though.

Desi's in limno, and Chubby Checker and wanGOoDfriend who could go about 12 inches below the bar had migrated to the US of A. I feel so lonesome I could cry, we used to whine in the Lake Gardens the second most favourite song; the most of Hank Williams Jnr was Your Cheatin' Heart. Yes, we as teenagers were more American than Chinese or Chinoserie Malaysia.

Thanks mateys to those who are within hand's out reach. Or within shoutin' reach. Okay, even those based over the se7en seas, within heART's reach.
Take carezse, GodBless.:) -- YL, Desi

No comments: