My Anthem

Friday, January 01, 2010

But now I still want to fly

The past year has seen crippling effects
sinning, whining and strangling down Malaysian spines
I had writ: I float,I fly

Some nights it rained cats, dogs and cows
Some days it rained like conton flakes and dew drops
Brushing my face and kissing my shoulders

I felt like a boat adrift in wide, dark sea
Now I am floating, sometimes I try to fly

I laughed, I cried
I soared, then I sank

Into the depths of harrowing fright
Why art thou squeezing away my breath
I'm trying my very best

To take wings and fly
To touch that rainbow in the sky

And you throw cold water
Like raining cats, dogs and cows last night
I lost my way
I cried

But now I still want to fly
On a new year's day, I am determined as ever
I want to fly
Wit' GOD's, and fellow GOoD Malaysians' wings...

God bless awe GOoD people,
I:
S:
A:
men

5 comments:

The Muppets Boy said...

Hai,n helo.nice info and blog.Tapi nak tahu sesuatu yang misteri ? please lawat blog saye ni di http://mysterygraphy.blogspot.com , jgn lupe linkkn skli blog ni,ok bye

sweetspirits said...

You can always come fly with me
To that magical place of fantasy
The Good kind not the naughty kind.

A place of friendship peace n harmony , oh Desi Spirited Island :)

You're never alone this midnight voice is always here you just have to say hey I need a friend , I'll dry those tears n chase away those fears ...

I'll mail you soon my email is being crazy Happy N Y Desi
take care <3

chong y l said...

TMB: Sila minum satu tehtATRI'! :)

chong y l said...

sweetspirits:

On thy wings of hi-spirits
desi will surely take flight
yeah
spirite
D
estiNATION
here I cometh
at midnight or dawn or aft'noon
On the wings of a sweets prayer
AWEways:)

sweetspirits said...

:) I will surely email you this coming week :) I start working @ a gym this week , yes fitness ;) .

I'll send you details in an email .
tcz talk soon , I've missed you