My Anthem

Saturday, November 28, 2009

PKR member pokes his nose into MCA impasse

Many will know I'm reluctant to write about partisan politics in my wickedend as I feel Malaysian politics is a sport for the less than principled, and often follows the parth well crafted by the main component in the ruling Barisan Nasional, UMNO. And UMNO's distinctive hallmark is its MONEY POLITICS. And even a tainted politician ex-MB of my state of nine states/negeri sembilan could win a by-election recently -- so what gives?

So the MCA imbroglio can be analysed by an outsider like YL from an examination of what it has mainly learned from BIG brother UMNO, especially its top guns, or is it goons, because that's how many Bloggers and their fans have described them, and who's Desi to go against the tide?

And to understand the present MCA CRISIS, I plan to use Agatha Christie's fomula in solving a crime: check the clues, and the most probable "culprit" is always the last suspect as so many others are what one would call RED HERRINGS, though in Malaysia they are as BLACK AS HELL! IMHO-lah, if you beg to disagree, who art thou? I am the host here/hear! You think I care a dam/damned/damp? Unless you write Desi a check as big as that for one TanSiTingAling for Bakun Dam ---- RMxxxxBILION?:(

To be continued
...Have I wetted your AP? Then come back for more after my belated lunch, for aMore!:)

small NOTE from Desi on Sunday, Nov 29, 2009, 32 days before a new year begins, so cultivate a most loving human trait implied hear! I don't know meself -- why am Desi dishing out free advice on Life when he's most times +++quite LOST:), and I didn't even audition for the live TV series.:(

Miss Patience I heard oft said here/hear is also Ms/Mr/inbetween VIRTUOUS.
Come back for more when Desi's done with his aMore:) Never on Sunday you say!?

No comments: