My Anthem

Friday, November 13, 2009

Clowns at work...

I saw some clowns today
They did not build a big top my way

A few years ago they staged the shows at the
Putra World Trade Centre

Today the stage has moved to Jalan Ampang
Where stands a building rock solid reading Wisma MCA
But inside it houses first class
Second class
and No class clowns

Claiming to be leaders
champion the cause
of the community classified under "Chinese"
No, I'm a different species
You don't represent Desi

I'm a Malaysian
If they would allow me

If not then another
CLOWN

I'll be showing off my writHings
doing single headstand double summersalts
triple winterturns on stilleto slippers

Ah, believe you me
I trained once at the PJ Academie of *Ballet

Defined:
as "et" means the "small version of", and the other is the "Round Thing that Bounces", or more crude example, those two hanging below if thou art male!:(:(

*Ballet in my vocab is "small ball" clowning act:(
If you beg to differ, You think I care?
You badder defer to me, I'm a clown
Wearing a crown invisible to you but ME:)

1 comment:

Donplaypuks® said...

Clowns at least have a sense of humour.

These MCA wannabe leaders have no idea of fun at all.

dpp
We are all of 1 race, the Human Race