My Anthem

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Reflexion on a perennial summer's night

WARNING: Poetic licence called Da Desi Code (DDC) used here/hear, so if you are one/wan wit' no sense of lateral thinking or just/jest a percentage of Michael Jackson's crabwalk, READ NO FURTHER. A chinoserie loyar buluk directive: Cease and Desist. Now. Yes, This instance. Desi's Command/Commend:) or :(

Since my long 26 upside down years of living
on this father eDOoG earth,
I have been under the drug called beatlesMANia
Yeah, yeah, yeah
She loves me,

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Since I was a precocious ten

I actiually wanted to hold her hand
But as most teens -- the term "tweens" was out of fesyen then --
ofTEN found out, yes, they find out steal
Dad's fencing was not to keep out the cows OR dogs OR rats
It's the neighbourly CATS

He loves you, miow, miow, miou!
She hears me, liao, liao, liao
Wit' alove like that
Life at TEN wouldn't have been bad

Then wit' guiTAR I ventured ino noMAN's land
People called it an orchard
where once dwelt a couple named aDam dan eVe
I called mine EVERland 'cos 'twas before The Thriller
Adem and eVa did a strawbeery fields forever
You sit under an apple tree
And grab the apples one by one
Yes, there could have been only two
eVa was as normal as U2:):)

Then adulteryhood set in
I had to work like a log
It was aweways a hard night's day
A mousey writ'er named Desi
No,oh no, I did not sleep like a dog
She wasn't named Boo and I didn't like it hot
So it was like chasing dragons
Longing for Lucy in the sky
"Bring me juice with diamonds"

Cometh September, then I remember
I have had a number too
Waiting round the bend
It was a (tomcatlike) Sawyer-f'iend
Moon ripper dan Desi

So I reacheth
The Long and Winding Road
That leadeth me to our door
And Lucy, and eVa and Sawyer are no more
No aMore wan, too, or April t'ree
Fare thee wellA
eVa my first love
From above
or below,
We'll meet again,
One perennial summer's day
C
Kambing My Way:)


PS: My first copy that APpeaed at 11.11AM had a wlong sperring, "perrenial" 4 'perennial" -- living up to my nama desidERRATA, eh! YL's inSINsir's APpleLOGy, YL as newsdog, Desi as poetic bitch? knotty aSsusual

No comments: