My Anthem

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

KARMA

I'm writing on a subject which is really a BUddhist concept, so if I make any mistakes, blame it on my teacher. I shan't name him but he has been talking a lot about Krama to me and anatheist buddy over tehtarik at Temang Corner Mamak. If you wanna join us,come any day after 9.00pm along Jalan Templer, Furong, turn into the road where KFC is,or where the crumbling Gerakan Hq is, and TC is to the right hand corner.

Okay, the closest this writer who claims to be an Einstein lookalike as far as his shocking crop of air on his balding head is concerned, plus a wordsmith thinking he's in that league of Shakespearean prayrights, Desi thinks the literaticoncept closest toKarma is closeted in this line: WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. If my biblical knowledge is right, and not too leftist, it's also encapsulated -- ah, BIG words, I like big WORDS as they reflet the EGO in every member of Homo sapiens! -- also in the saying: "You reap what you sow."Just add: From a good vine comes sweet grapes, from a vine out of your reach, cry "Sour grapes"! Did I digress?

Even if I did, I tender no AP -- not the RM20k-generating kind; i ain't in that league, UMNOputras or super-Bumis, or son of a Gan...

Okay, back to KARMA -- go out into the streets, fill the first beggar's hat with all the notes in thy pocket minus the last ringgit. I bet to your last ringgit/guarantee that your last ringgit you bet on the Special 4D draw today has a better chance of ROI of RM2,500 than normal when you passeth by that beggar without a second look. If thou art greedy/more confdent than Desi, ROI could even by RM3,500.

If your investment of Doing Good is rewarded a few 2,500X, that'sgood karma for you. It proves the English asiom that You reap what you sow -- so doing charity has its rewards. (MANY PHILANTROPISTS CLAIM THEIR ACTS OF CHAITY LIKE DONATING A MILLION BUCKS TO THE ORPHANAGE is compleatly altruistic, dont you believe them! One in a million I bet is altruistic, YES< he deserved to be anointed sainthood. the rest, it's EGO on the silent mode.

I will take a break here. Writing on a subject I half understand is very taxing.I wanna live to 84 at least, using a former PM asmy model longetivity benchmarque. Another 22 years to go, and that's a long, long time.

The Twelfth of Never



You ask how much I need you, must I explain?
I need you, oh my darling, like roses need rain.
You ask how long I'll love you; I'll tell you true:
Until the twelfth of never, I'll still be loving you.


Hold me close, never let me go.
Hold me close, melt my heart like April snow.


I'll love you till the bluebells forget to bloom;
I'll love you till the clover has lost its perfume.
I'll love you till the poets run out of rhyme,
Until the twelfth of never and that's a long, long time.


Hold me close, never let me go.
Hold me close, melt my heart like April snow.


I'll love you till the bluebells forget to bloom;
I'll love you till the clover has lost its perfume.
I'll love you till the poets run out of rhyme,
Until the twelfth of never and that's a long, long time.

Until the twelfth of never and that's a long, long time.

No comments: