My Anthem

Friday, April 03, 2009

Wake up from thy stupour, man!

This is MCP Desi giving all you lazy BUMmers a wake-up calll -- it's 8.48AM as I write this line and I know, almost 90% of you guys are still either in bed with a woman still and naked whle the spouse is up and running in the kitchen cleaning up. I mean cleaning herself up after all the mess left behind --or in front -- by her Other half.

In half stupour, I rose to welcoming Furong sunshine -- FR only mentioned because using my observation powers,it might be raining cats, dogs and wolves in other parts of the www and I ain't the type of writHer to miss-lead my readers. some I understand peep in at midnight because their parrents told them NOT to look at Adults sites save those featuring poems. Hence my profile reads: ...poet-aSspirant...

Hear's mGf jacq giving me a wakeup call BUTT not fixing me bf in bed -- so where's gifting compleat service nowadays. I think I'd try to unseat that blardy more than 40 years' head of CAP to try to do more for CONsumerism, whose main task is to unCON the unMCPs to fight for their virginal rights which had been robbed offf them since Time began and still exists, maybe standing still.

All ye women folks -- Hear ye, rise up, burn all the bras in thy closet, in fact, burn the 'hole house down!
Get the blardy other half up and running -- ggoo back to the Garden of Eden where Lady Chatterley first began her original sin. ENJOY this slight morsel of juice, not appled, to restore your first yearnings for immortality. Desi almost died until I sipped the second but lust drop. The last wan I leave for Thee, mGf. Farewell, my l've wherever thou art, wit' a fine woman in thy arms, and a bitch between thy legs, do you think I care? Please drop dead after reading this if you can't stand a byte of humour, standup or sitting down, or leing/lying down wit' the woamn on top you steal love despite figfty years passing by/bye -- and the Furong sunshine peeping in as a voyeaur does, wit' her blessings. "her" because it's aweways the female who cares to wake up every blardy moUrn shap at 6.00AM to issue forth a wakeup call, yes? Now this is a rhetorical Q -- please don;tanswer, keep thy lust breath for another wakeup call come 24...YL, Desi,knottyaSsusual:(

Last night my mom and I were sitting in the living room, talking about life... In-between, we talked about the idea of living or dying.


I said to her: ' Mom, never let me live in a vegetative state, totally dependent on machines and liquids from a bottle. If you see me in that state I want you to disconnect all the contraptions that are keeping me alive, I'd much rather die'.


Then my mom got up from the sofa with this real look of admiration towards me...and proceeded to disconnect the TV, the Cable, the Dish, the DVD, the Computer, the Cell Phone, the Ipod, and the Xbox, and then went to the fridge and threw away all my beer!!

....I ALMOST DIED!!!


PpS:
YL wrotHed this Post FIRST thang in the moUrn as he woke up in half stupour thinking miss APRIL, instead of miss Sunshine, was ringing the door. Ah, I am aka DesiFOOLofErrata, or izzit FULLofEROTICA?

No comments: