My Anthem

Saturday, April 25, 2009

I slipped...

OKAY, I'd borrow from my idol Elvis Presley for a wi'le, and see if it helps! -- YL, Desi, knottyaSsusual If you no understand the King of Pop as insighter, neither do I, now go to PS, and later to cpiasia.net, and last, but not least, press that "missing" button that leads to bum2009.wordpress.com!


"I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell"



(words & music by Wise - Weisman)

I look at you and wham, I'm head over heels
I guess that love is a banana peel
I feel so bad and yet I'm feeling so well
I slipped, I stumbled, I fell


One crazy kiss and bam, I head for the skies
I guess that love is like a cake of ice
You skate along but then you can never tell
I slipped, I stumbled, I fell

I never thought I'd get tricked
By you sweet talking lies
You've got a bag of tricks
And when you got busy
I got dazzled and dizzy
I fell like a ton of bricks

My knees are weak, my head is spinning around
I guess that love has turned me upside down
Thought I'd get hurt, but gee, it's turning out swell
I slipped, I stumbled, I fell

PS: I had a bad stomach wan day, rushed to a Kajang friend's nearby ...
and just about ending the first half-flight of stairs, my left shoe did NOT
make it to the next step.

I flew forward like Suparman, had a flat landing broken by my right hand. mainly the wrist. An so that explains why Desi was OOuuCChh of action for past few days. I don't think any of you miss'd me -- I miss'd my step...

And poor Elvis, he not only slippedWAN, he also stumbled2, and fell3 ...ahAHah, in love. And that can also put Thee out of action forever minus a day. We all need a day of RnRnR, don't vvvvvvve?

2 comments:

sweetspirits said...

Oh just like me I slipped I stumbled I fell in the bathroom , damn wet floor.Plus i have the damn flu and it's making me soo vague .
Hows dear Desi I'm still awaiting ur email reply .Forget Me Not eh ?
"
"
"
btw send 2 my yahoo addy hotmail is choc a block with spam

chong y l said...

hi sweets:

You too slipped eh? Hope you picked thyself up wellA, we may stumble but we aweways rise again, stronger butt more careul eh!:)

No, I won't ever forget mGf, always on one's mind, mine and Willie Nelson's too,on OUR behalves eh!:):)