My Anthem

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Lust Night I had an esteamed love affair...

All of us have had wet dreams ...even prime ministers, ex-PMs and PM-2B; singers, actresses and authors, and poet-aSspirants too. Mine last night was a surreptitiously private lusty affair of the most transcendental kind. Kind of classic, hence this morn's sharing with my ex-steamed readers, viewers and riders. Voyeurs.

If you are a prude and not prone to lying down while the 'hole world is on top of you,PLEASE STOP READING NOW

'Cos

THE REST OF THE POST MSAY EXCITE ANOTHER WET DREAM ALTHOUGH IT'S 8.18AM

and I ain't gonna be responsible for any exhilarationor annihiliation caused by any ejection of any kind -- organic or non or none.

BUTT


rest assured I learnt a li'l from mGf sigmon' frau and ......'s -- don't remember Lady Chattering's Lover, boy? -- my copy disappeared from my schoolbag when I was 13 and you were always the stealer of all kinds -- beaut, uglee and the inbetweens... sheets.

Now, where was I? Ah,last night... wet dreams...

Actually I felt the lukewarm waters of Tanjong Tuan, PD, washing gently, or was it caressing, my small, procelain-coloured butt exhibited for the FIRST time to the www by moonlight, and no-one paid me a dime. Dam the tide, dame the sight, ah, damned, madam!

I was told later by some voyeurs by the bitch that we were a sight to behole. Lady Chattering and her wheelchairbound lover after sighting us in our revolutions, evolved/devolved into a wild dance fully clothed offf the cliff at Tanjong Tuan, and as they fell as wan, fool body, spirit and soul'd, clutching a telescope and cold, iron-gripped wheelchair, over the edge, they pierced the air with the most endearing "GoOD by'es". In fact, an autopsy later showed the bites were indeed love. What did the doctor and nurses -- who were exchanging glances in the bright-lit OT thinking -- hate bytes? Never heard of the phrase -- alike "Two peas/bods in one bed?"
Yes, DH LAWRENCEwould have descrbed the highlight as the "utmost sweetest surrender as two bods merged into one -- Hi&Lo ecstasy of the highest order as would happen with a monk released from his order and a chemistry wrought in frenzy on renderwooing his sacred lover of a nun next door jest released of her habit off the hook. Maybe this metaphor is beyond thee.

Then how about "Two twigs", according to another mGf who stole his way out from the house next to the nunnery -- they called it a monkerry, did you say? -- once reminded Desi, "when combined as one conquers the hole world, and peace and serenity will reign forever." So I became a cuntvert.

Ziana -- or was it APRIL? -- Minta maaf, I savoured so many dishes I lost sight of their contours, siapa dan apanama? She and I were LOST in a world of our own. Et tu, bitch?

BUTT

some voyeurs always are such spoil sports. These religious affairs department buggers burst into my chalet -- which the hosts said were the safest h'aven on earth -- "even safer than the Pub'ic Bank vault on High Street!" -- and ended our tryst by fire, one stormy, steamy and stingy night by the beach in Port Dickson not so long ago. Now only prime minister -- or national serviced Mentri Besar, betul ke? -- can save me. Declared we were only chating. My pants were down because my bladders were FULL, but my love, Et tu, FOOL! -- Wit' Love&GOoDwill, a work of faction, from YL-Desi

No comments: