My Anthem

Friday, June 26, 2015

The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)

from imdb.com, NO, It's KNOT 1MDB, WHICH COINCIDENTALLY HAS BEEN HOGGING malAYISAN NEWS HEADLINES FOR WEEKS, AND STILL IN PROGRESS!!:)~~~~

I Just saw the BOURNE ULTIMATUM< The third of the JASOn BOUrne trilogy, which ch 702 had been running the past 3 THUrsday starting 10.00PM>

I was entranced by the ending SONG, titled '".........EXTREME WAYS"; and I Hop to be able to flesh it out.

MEANwhile, I Googled, and here's from imdb.com:):)


The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)

PG-13  |   |  Action, Thriller  |  3 August 2007 (USA)
8.1
Your rating:
    -/10  
Ratings: 8.1/10 from 426,704 users   Metascore: 85/100
Reviews: 810 user | 322 critic | 38 from Metacritic.com
Jason Bourne dodges a ruthless CIA official and his agents from a new assassination program while searching for the origins of his life as a trained killer.

Director:

Writers:

(screenplay), (screenplay), 3 more credits »
Share...

User Lists

Related lists from IMDb users
list image
a list of 30 titles
created 24 Jan 2011
list image
a list of 29 titles
created 15 Jun 2011
list image
a list of 39 titles
created 12 Sep 2011
list image
a list of 22 titles
created 31 Oct 2011
list image
DVD
a list of 34 titles
created 20 Dec 2011

Connect with IMDb


Share this Rating

Title: The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)
The Bourne Ultimatum (2007) on IMDb 8.1/10 Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.

Take The Quiz!

Test your knowledge of The Bourne Ultimatum.
Top 250 #198 | Won 3 Oscars. Another 25 wins & 35 nominations. See more awards »
Learn more

People who liked this also liked... 

Action | Thriller
    7.8/10  
When Jason Bourne is framed for a CIA operation gone awry, he is forced to resume his former life as a trained assassin to survive.
Director: Paul Greengrass
Stars: Matt Damon, Franka Potente, Joan Allen
Edit

Cast

Cast overview, first billed only:
Matt Damon ...
Julia Stiles ...
David Strathairn ...
Scott Glenn ...
Paddy Considine ...
Édgar Ramírez ...
Paz
Albert Finney ...
Joan Allen ...
Tom Gallop ...
Corey Johnson ...
Daniel Brühl ...
Joey Ansah ...
Colin Stinton ...
Dan Fredenburgh ...
Lucy Liemann ...
Edit

Storyline

Bourne is once again brought out of hiding, this time inadvertently by London-based reporter Simon Ross who is trying to unveil Operation Blackbriar--an upgrade to Project Treadstone--in a series of newspaper columns. Bourne sets up a meeting with Ross and realizes instantly they're being scanned. Information from the reporter stirs a new set of memories, and Bourne must finally, ultimately, uncover his dark past whilst dodging The Company's best efforts in trying to eradicate him. Written by Corey Hatch
Plot Summary | Plot Synopsis


desi: will CONTINUE WHEN DAYLIGHT BREAKS AS IT'S NOW THE midnight hours< and IT'S knOT SAFE FOR CHILDREN LIKE ME TO VENTURE OOOUCH! yes< i"m A WEDnurseday'S CHILDE, full OF woE!:(:(  

**************************************
User Reviews



I've never seen such an impressive action movie in my LIFE
8 December 2007 | by Dingataca (London, England) – See all my reviews
Having not seen the previous two in the trilogy of Bourne movies, I was a little reluctant to watch The Bourne Ultimatum.

However it was a very thrilling experience and I didn't have the problem of not understanding what was happening due to not seeing the first two films. Each part of the story was easy to understand and I fell in love with The Bourne Ultimatum before it had reached the interval! I don't think I have ever watched such an exquisitely made, and gripping film, especially an action film. Since I usually shy away from action and thriller type movies, this was such great news to me. Ultimatum is one of the most enthralling films, it grabs your attention from the first second till the last minute before the credits roll.

Matt Damon was simply fantastic as his role as Jason Bourne. I've heard a lot about his great performances in the Bourne 1+2, and now, this fabulous actor has one more to add to his list. I look forward to seeing more of his movies in the future.

The stunts were handled with style - each one was done brilliantly and I was just shocked by the impressiveness of this movie. Well done.


129 of 185 people found this review helpful.  Was this review helpful to you? 

*************************************************

Plot Summary

  • Bourne is once again brought out of hiding, this time inadvertently by London-based reporter Simon Ross who is trying to unveil Operation Blackbriar--an upgrade to Project Treadstone--in a series of newspaper columns. Bourne sets up a meeting with Ross and realizes instantly they're being scanned. Information from the reporter stirs a new set of memories, and Bourne must finally, ultimately, uncover his dark past whilst dodging The Company's best efforts in trying to eradicate him.
    - Written by Corey Hatch
  • After being recovered from the sea, and after losing the one he loves, Jason Bourne is one more step closer to finding out how David Webb became Jason Bourne. Whilst Pamela Landy has decided to leave Bourne alone, CIA Deputy Director Noah Vosen has other plans. He believes that Bourne is still dangerous and must be eliminated, before he finds out his true identity and takes the CIA down with him.
    - Written by Film_Fan
  • Bourne is once again brought out of hiding, Jason Bourne is now hunted by the people who made him what he is--legendary assassin. Having lost his memory and the one person he loved, he is undeterred by the barrage of bullets and a new generation of highly-trained killers. Bourne has only one objective: to go back to the beginning and find out who he was.
    - Written by Anthony Pereyra {hypersonic91@yahoo.com}
  • When Jason Bourne contacts the British reporter of The Guardian Simon Ross that is researching the Operation Blackbriar that superseded the Project Treadstone to find out a clue to lead to his true identity, he is chased by CIA Deputy Director Noah Vosen, who wants to eliminate him. Jason is chased in Moscow, Paris, Madrid, London and Tangier, and while fighting to survive, he is supported by Nicky Parsons and Pamela Landy.
    - Written by Claudio Carvalho, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
  • Jason Bourne dodges a ruthless CIA official and his agents from a new assassination program while searching for the origins of his life as a trained killer.
    - Written by Skip4591



**************************************************

FROM ARTISTS.LETSSINGIT.COM:)~~~


"Extreme Ways" Lyrics

Album:
Genre:Alternative, Electronic, Rock
Duration:00:03:30
Rank:1,210 (−475) history »
Rate:
4.5/5 from 8 users
Referring urls:view all »

Video

Lyrics


Extreme ways are back again
Extreme places I didn't know
I broke everything new again
Everything that I'd owned
I threw it out the windows, came along
Extreme ways I know
Will part the colors of my sea
perfect colored me

Extreme ways that help me
That Help me out late at night
Extreme places I had gone
But never seen any light
Dirty basements, dirty noise, dirty places coming through
Extreme worlds alone
Did you ever like it then?

I would stand in line for this
There's always room in life for this

Oh baby, oh baby
then it fell apart, it fell apart
Oh baby, oh baby
then it fell apart, it fell apart
Oh baby, oh baby
then it fell apart, it fell apart
Oh baby, oh baby
like it always does, always does

Extreme sounds that told me
They helped me down every night
I didn't have much to say
I didn't give up the light
I closed my eyes and closed myself
And closed my world and never opened up to anything
That could get me at all

I had to close down everything
I had to close down my mind
Too many things could cut me
Too much can make me blind
I've seen so much in so many places
So many heartaches
So many faces
So many dirty things
You couldn't even believe

I would stand in line for this
It's always good in life for this

Oh baby, oh baby then it fell apart, it fell apart
Oh baby, oh baby then it fell apart, it fell apart
Oh baby, (oh baby) oh baby (oh baby)
then it fell apart (feel apart), it fell apart (it fell apart)
Oh baby, (oh baby) oh baby (oh baby)
like it always does(always does), always does (always does)

  • submitted by Jose
  • corrected by [pimpf] and Jimzy and Antonis on May 26th, 2011
  • written by Hall, Richard Melville
  • copyright with Lyrics © Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Warner/chappell Music, Inc.

Read more: http://artists.letssingit.com/moby-lyrics-extreme-ways-w6rt3cc#ixzz3e5k9gM60
LetsSingIt - Your favorite Music Community


No comments: