My Anthem

Monday, March 16, 2015

Desiderata (Midnight Voice) Marks 10th Anniversary YESTERDAY...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCFFlPnZmOA


When all my troubles seemed so far away, so say the Beatles, on the IDES OF MARCH 2005, ten round years ago.

Full of idealism, a Shakespeare fan, newly minted BUMmer although in old media alraedy some 25 years. Exhilarating, my conversations started at sifu jeffooi's weblog a year earlier; then I didn't know that LOL stood for Laughing Out Loud!



I didn't celebrate Midnight Voice's moving into teenage years because I WAS (Still am!) SAD, MAD...


WHY? u dareth arSEk am I sad and mad?

Read my recent posts, can, you lazy BUM! OR GET THE HERE OUT OF HERE!

Meanwhile, go to following ****LINK at youtube, substitute *******"her" in the Silence Is Golden lyrics with NegaraKU, cun?!

****https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCFFlPnZmOA

Oh, don't it hurt deep inside
To see someone do something' to *******her?
Oh, don't it pain to see someone cry?
Oh especially when someone is her

Silence is golden
But my eyes' still see
Silence is golden, golden
But my eyes still see


A talkin' is cheap, people follow like sheep
Even though there is nowhere to go
How could she tell he deceived her so well
Pity she'll be the last one to know

Silence is golden
But my eyes' still see
Silence is golden, golden
But my eyes still see

How many times did she fall for his line?
Should I tell her or should I keep cool?
And if I tried I know she'll say I lied
Mind your business, don't hurt her, you fool

Silence is golden
But my eyes' still see
Silence is golden, golden
But my eyes still see

But my eyes' still see
But my eyes' still see


***********************************************
Read more at http://www.songlyrics.com/the-tremeloes/silence-is-golden-lyrics/#gkTZWFvHP1ODv6Qw.99



DESI pamparing his ER:
 from en.wikipedia.com:~~~~

Assassination of Caesar[edit]

Reverse side of a coin issued by Caesar's assassin Brutus in the fall of 42 BC, with the abbreviation EID MAR(Ides of March) under a "cap of freedom" between two daggers
In modern times, the Ides of March is best known as the date on which Julius Caesar was assassinated in 44 BC. Caesar was stabbed to death at a meeting of the senate. As many as 60 conspirators, led by Brutus and Cassius, were involved. According to Plutarch,[18] a seer had warned that harm would come to Caesar no later than the Ides of March. On his way to the Theatre of Pompey, where he would be assassinated, Caesar passed the seer and joked, "The ides of March have come," meaning to say that the prophecy had not been fulfilled, to which the seer replied "Aye, Caesar; but not gone."[18] This meeting is famously dramatised in William Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar, when Caesar is warned by the soothsayer to "beware the Ides of March."[19][20] The Roman biographer Suetonius[21] identifies the "seer" as a haruspex namedSpurinna.
Caesar's death was a closing event in the crisis of the Roman Republic, and triggered the civil war that would result in the rise to sole power of his adopted heir Octavian (later known as Augustus).[22] Writing under AugustusOvidportrays the murder as a sacrilege, since Caesar was also the Pontifex Maximus of Rome and a priest of Vesta.[23] On the fourth anniversary of Caesar's death in 40 BC, after achieving a victory at the siege of Perugia, Octavian executed 300 senators and knights who had fought against him under Lucius Antonius, the brother of Mark Antony.[24] The executions were one of a series of actions taken by Octavian to avenge Caesar's death. Suetonius and the historianCassius Dio characterised the slaughter as a religious sacrifice,[25][26] noting that it occurred on the Ides of March at the new altar to the deified Julius.

See also[edit]


No comments: