My Anthem

Sunday, November 07, 2010

A Poem Dedicatted to Crude .... peeps

OR should it read "creeps"?
IF thou be of fair complexion and civil leanings or learning,please skip this poem, you may shake thy head and wonder if Desi has gone off his rockers/rocket?/head:) OR :(


You Creep!


I gave my heart and soul
To support your new initiative
Of my own free will
For no consideration

But when the weather turns challenging for me
Like I need a ride from thee as my car is in the workshop
Or when I don't even have a dime/dame to pay for TT at TCorner
Or when I could only send an sms instead of a Hphone call

You wave a hurried good bye
Yes, the bye is indeed for forever
Without a reason
Less a rhyme
'Cos Desi's of no more hselflife use
To thy initiative

Hey, fair-weather-friend or wolf-in-ship-fiend
It's you who called Desi first
I owe thee nuffthing
So haste thee into the sunset
Creep into the damned hole where the
sun don't shine at all
from where you first emerged
You'd sell your Mom's arse
Just to save thy dried up skin
Stay in that dark dungeon forever
Be a f(R)iend to me -- or thy Mom -- no more....


YL, Desi
full of sorry
No worries, minus one, add a few more
to the fingers I'm still counting
as fRiends where the R does stay
Forever
Hopefoolly!:) OR :(

No comments: