My Anthem

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Join me in quest4 The Lost Horizon, anywan?

I was with a buddy who wanna become a BUMmer like YL, the journo, or Desi the blogger.
I *gas/guess BUM2010 did win one/wan convert, so it was worth my THREE MONTHS' **bumMY/balmy efforts with loss of sleep, loss of aMore white hair, et al. Okay, wrong phrase, et cetera (etc) for "et al". (I once wrote a weeklynewspaper column named Desiderata.English promoting Queen's English; want a glimpse, please see my first year's entries.:)

NB which is short for Nota Bene, which translates into "Note": The* and ** are examples of what I call DDC -- Da Desi Code, a term of endearment bestowed/levied on YL, the knotty poet-aSspirnt which I described myself in my profile. Go see, you raise the number of unique log-ins to my five-year-old Blog by one, which enhances my value on Google.com by at least one dollar, if not, one ringgit, otherwise/vice, OneRupiah also ***can/cun.

I don't exactly know the meaning of ***cun, but I see a lot on Bloggers, mostly femail/female and
to be contended, usually unemployed; actually a past UMNO -- oh, no! -- minister did say that: these busy-bodied mostly of the fairER sex don't hold a paying job, hence they have the time/dime to blog!:) OR :(

For newbies to symbols,:) means a smile; :( means s scowl, and being a true blood democrat, Desi likes to leave the cjoice tomy ER. Okay, you Ignoramuses, ER is not that TV episode you weekly glue thy eyes on revolving around the General's emergency Room, it's Desi's short for "esteemed readers" which the blardy writHer confesses he sometimes/mosttimes doesn't mean it! :) OR :(:(

To be continued for mGf freshie BUMmer's sake later, when I feel like it, or InsyaAllah, I am moved by that eboy offer of 20million...I look at my Marketing Manager/ress' direction; he/she didn't wave...or show that international road/rude sign, so there's hope. (Pause) "Nyet!"

No comments: