My Anthem

Friday, May 06, 2011

Hantu Laut Is Someone Desi Would Like to BefRiend!:)

Desi would have been proud to reproduce a post from his site -- does/did Hantu Laut have olde or new media background, I wonder? But I advise you visit him at hantulautan.blogspot.com as it cometh with some videos which are important to the story!:) TITLED:


Those Awfully Lazy And Stupid Reporters



Friday, May 6, 2011

********************************************

I left my humble Comment there/dare about 10minutes ago, viz:

"Dear SM dan Pak Zawi:

I beg to differ with your views. I know from experience there are in MSM brave reporters who practise professional journalism. Because of the "bodekism" culutre prevalent in the Malaysian workplace, the true professionals don't get promoted, while ball carriers who rise to GEIC posts can hardly boast of good writing (their original English copies have to be well edited; otherwise, tak boleh pakai lah:(

Now think WHY an NUJ Prez like Hata Wahari would be sacked by his employer/Utusuan Malaysia when any "educated" employe would have been proud of their worker sitting in such an "esteemed" position related to promoting Journalists' welfare and rights, No?

BTW, I had had served 30plus years in both MSM and online newspapers, also a stint in diplomatic PR/media, but now free lancing which is a struggle because some parttime "employers" really believe you are there to provide them "free" writing services! ~~ YL, Desi"

No comments: